2nd March 2017, 04:25 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?

I am 10th passed student and I want to do diploma in plastic engineering. What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on the same. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligible streams in B.Tech for diploma holder in Plastic Technology? Whether diploma with B.Tech has better scope?
  2. How can I pursue BE in Polymer Technology after completing 12+Diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  3. In which engineering institute can I take admission after completing plastic engineering diploma?
  4. What is the future scope of plastic and polymer tech engineering?
  5. Is Diploma in Plastic Technology equivalent to Diploma in Chemical?
  6. Eligibility to get into 2nd year plastic engineering diploma in Nashik after completing ITI coe and HSC?
  7. Can I get admission in Mechanical engineering after diploma in Plastic Engineering?
  8. How to get a job in plastic cmopany in Maharashtra
  9. Plastic Mold Technology Diploma course is equivalent to Mechanical Engineering Diploma? Am I eligible to apply for NTPC recruitment exam?
  10. Government job in plastic sector after completing diploma in Plastic tech?
  11. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Where should I study Diploma in Plastic Engineering? Entrance exam to take admission?
  13. Am I eligible for B.Tech plastic engineering in 2nd year by lateral entry after completing diploma -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether Diploma in Plastic Technology has same job scope as Diploma in Chemical?
  15. Degree in Mechanical is possible after Diploma in Plastic?
  16. List of colleges which offer Plastic Engineering Diploma course for 10th student in Bangalore? Detailed information about this course?
  17. Government job plastic sector after diploma in Plastic mould technology?
  18. How to get a government job in plastic field after completing diploma in plastic technology from CIPET Bhopal
4th March 2017, 11:22 AM
zahedrocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope of doing diploma in plastic engineering?

Diploma in plastic engineering is a diploma certificate course which is 3 years long and is divided in 6 semesters. Candidates who have completed 10th standard from a recognized board are eligible for this course. After completing this course you can jobs in both public and private sectors. You can find employment in companies as a plastic engineer, production engineer, product engineer, plant manager, plan supervisor, design engineer, quality control engineer etc. You can get jobs in oil and gas companies, petrochemical companies, plastic manufacturing companies etc. You can also earn handsome salary which can range from Rs. 6,000/- to Rs. 15,000/- per month and which may increase as you get experienced.
4th March 2017, 07:15 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

There exists lot of career opportunities for skilled candidates in plastic surgery. They find opportunities in forms manufacturing plastic products.

Main employment areas:

Teaching

In quality control of Plastic Products

Research and Development

Development and Production of Plastic Materials
23rd April 2019, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

Can we start business of plastic recycling after completing diploma in plastic engineering?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?