30th January 2016, 07:19 AM
Unregistered

What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews?

I am going to appear for the campus interview at CDAC this year. I want to know about the salary packages which are offered during this campus interview selection process. Please help.

Related Questions:
  1. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  2. Where should I attend if having TCS and Accenture off-campus interview on same day?
  3. What is CDAC? How to prepare for CDAC Entrance Exam? Courses available under CDAC for B.Sc IT candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Should i go for a job in WIPRO or specialize in a language?
  5. Detailed procedure to join TCS for B.Tech(CSE) student?
  6. What are the skills required by an ECE student for campus interviews? Which course provides high salary after completing ECE degree?
  7. What does C-DAC offer? Procedure to get into it?
  8. Am I eligible for campus interviews if I have 73% in 10th, 72% in 12th but only 66% in B.Tech. up to third year?
  9. How to apply for off campus interviews while doing B.E computer science?
  10. Which companies i should aim for with average 80% marks in 10th, 12th and BE (CSE)?
  11. What sort of preparation should be required for a 3rd year candidate to appear for Campus Interviews? Model Aptitude Question Papers for Campus Placements?
  12. How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?
  13. Aalary packages along with companies for B.Pharm fresher?
  14. Packages which I can get after selecting FPGDST course for CDAC Mumbai?
  15. Best Institute of CDAC in India?
  16. Salary packages in Hospitals after PG Pathology? Maximum salary that I would get in India after DNG MD(Pathology)?
  17. Job Opportunities and Salary Packages after completion of M-Pharmacy?
  18. Is there any scope in Astronautics course? What about the salary packages?

30th January 2016, 01:09 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews?

Centre for Development of Advanced Computing is a well known educational institution. It was established in 1988 year.

The salary packages are offerred during CDAC campus interviews as given below::::::::::::::>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Rs.1,50,000 to Rs. 6,50,000 per annum

30th January 2016, 05:19 PM
january2016

During the campus interview selection the salary package that will be offered to you will be default and it will be valid to all the candidates appearing for the campus interview. Yes, after being in the company for 1 year you will be given appraisal and based on the appraisal you will be given hike.

SO, average salary package offered to the candidate during the recruitment process is 3.15 Lac per annul.
This is the default salary package, so no need to worry more about this. After having experience you will be given hike.

30th January 2016, 08:23 PM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

You are going to appear for the campus interview at CDAC. It is one of the top reputed colleges in India. You want to know about the salary package offered during campus selection process.

>>The salary package depends upon the company. In CDAC normally companies visited into the campus are top one such as Nokia, Siemens etc. These companies offer very high packages such as 5-6 lacs.

>>On an average you will get an offer of about 3-4 lacs in companies such as TCS, Wipro, Infosys etc. So it totally depends upon the companies visited into the campus. So, in my opinion you have to prepare for the aptitude test for the IT companies and prepare for the interview.

12th May 2018, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

Hai I am Suresh I am interested in embedded systems and i have a 3 months part time embedded systems Training certificate from citd- and I have experience in embeddeds systems (8051) only.
I want to join in c-dac for ESD or iot which is better to me . one thing is my accodamics are very poor and irregular
SSC-55%. @2003- 2004
intermediate (2005 to2007)(mpc)-50.2%@2011(copartmentally passed). Diploma in ece-56.99%@(2007 to 2010)
Btech in ece-56.40%(2011 to 2014) but passed in the year 2017 but I have a part-time experience from (2014 to 18) as a supporting employee of embedded developer who makes projects for students . because of this job I gain some knowledge and make some projects for students based on 8051 family
Based on accodamics and experience
C-dac is helpful to me or not or please say best course to get job immediatly after completion of pgd

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?