10th October 2011, 03:39 AM
Unregistered

What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?

I am studying in 7th sem E&C branch Karnataka. This year 21 companies are visiting our college for campus interviews. But I am not eligible for most of the interviews. I have 4 backlogs. What are my chances of getting selected in off campus interviews??
What is the difference between on campus and off campus interviews??

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to attend L&T Infotech On-Campus Drive if had 5 backlogs in B.E.? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  3. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  4. Is there any chance of companies finding out the backlogs if I try to hide it during campus placement?
  5. Will I be eligible to attend the campus interviews of Wipro, Accenture and Infosys after scoring 65% marks till 6th semester?
  6. Eligibility to attend Syntel Off-Campus Drive for a B.Tech(EEE) final semester candidate who has secured 82% till 7th semester?
  7. Will I be eligible for Syntel Campus Recruitment being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of B.Tech having secured 80% and with 1 backlog? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Eligibility criteria for Microsoft Off-Campus interview?
  9. What should I do after completion of my B.Tech with 3 backlogs?
  10. How should I prepare for GRE while studying in 7th semester Mechanical Branch in Karnataka? Tips to prepare for campus interviews and aptitude tests?
  11. Am I eligible for syntel campus placement with 65% in B.Tech and with backlog in 7th semester?
  12. Eligibility to attend Cognizant Off-Campus Interview for a candidate who has secured 74% in 10th, 62% in 12th and 63% till 6th semester of B.E.?
  13. Eligibility to attend Accenture On-Campus Interview with a backlog for B.Tech 7th semester candidate?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placement with 58% in B.Tech till 6th semester?
  15. What is the opportunity to get into IT? I am pursuing B.E in CS 7th semester
  16. Procedure to apply for Internship in TCS for B.Tech(ECE) 7th semester student?
  17. Is it possible to get admitted in IIPM for MBA program after having few backlogs in 7th semester?
  18. Is the placement cancelled if there is a backlog in the 7th semester?
10th October 2011, 04:10 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?

it is not predictable about your chances to be selected for job. but i will suggest you to study a lot. be prepare for job interview and written test. first clear your all backlogs. as you have four backlogs so you will not be eligible for any company. but when off campus will be conducted you have clear all the backlogs at that time. first clear all backlog and then apply for various off campus.

if you have good knowledge on subject and you have potential to work in a company then surely you will get job. may be your marks is low or you had some backlogs and you cleared that but if you have good knowledge and potential then you will get job. may be for some company you will not be eligible for your four backlogs but for most of the company you will be eligible.

the difference between off campus and on campus is in On campus interview only your institution's students will be interviewed. but in off campus any students who are eligible for this company are eligible to appear in the off campus interview. some time the criterion in off campus and on campus may be different for some company. off campus is conducted in place of company's choice, on campus generally conducted in your institution.

i will suggest you work hard and give attention to your study. surely you will get good job. don't think about your backlog. just clear these backlog and apply for job in varioua company.

best wishes.
10th October 2011, 06:36 PM
onlineduniya

Default Re: What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?

Good Opportunity for ECE student in India, animation degree, online animation programs, IT Software and etc...
10th October 2011, 07:05 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying in 7th sem E&C branch Karnataka. This year 21 companies are visiting our college for campus interviews. But I am not eligible for most of the interviews. I have 4 backlogs. What are my chances of getting selected in off campus interviews??
What is the difference between on campus and off campus interviews??

On campus placements are much easier as compared to the off-campus selections..

When a fresher approaches for an interview,an interviewer assumes that the candidate is definitely not so well-qualified because a fresher stays unemployed only in 2 conditions :-

1) Either he did not study well and joined an average college where even proper campus placements do not take place..else

2) The candidate is not even qualified enough to cross the on-campus selections..

So,in order to get through and secure yourself a good job..you need to have very good knowledge of your subjects..especially the things which your desired company demands for..

You need to show some really good exhibition of your knowledge,presentation and confidence if you want to get a respectable job..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
25th November 2011, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

hello sir

I am doing 7 sem but my 12 precentage is 54 and my 10th percent is 69 and my engineering overall percent is 81 .i'm elligible to attend any MNC company sir....
i'm waiting for your reply

Thank u sir............
16th April 2012, 12:54 AM
upadrastad

Will I be eligible for ISRO exam with 77% in BTECH (ECE) and 4 history of backlogs which were cleared?
14th July 2012, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

hello sir, i am studying 2nd year in ece tamil nadu.i'm intrested in studying MBA.but my friends are saying me to study ms .but have a dream to to create my very own it company. i'm not intrested in going with core subject.so what will be suitable for me?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?