30th January 2016, 07:18 AM
Unregistered

How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?

I want to know about the campus interviews at IITs and BITS. Please help me in knowing that how these campus interviews are organized there? Please answer me.

Related Questions:
1st February 2016, 12:05 AM
january2016

Default Re: How the campus interviews are organized in IITs and BITS?

In IIT as well as NIT the campus interview are done by the pool campus and the pool campus colleges are the IIT as well as NIT itself. No external colleges are allowed in the campus and the companies are called by th IIT as well as NIT only.

The company that participate in the pool campus are:

1. Google.
2. Microsoft.
3. facebook.
4. INTEL.

These are the tycoon companies that participate in the pool campus.
So, if you are from IIT or NIT then only you can participate in this campus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?