13th January 2016, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

How to start construction business in Vadodara being a Diploma Civil engineer?

Hello Everyone,
I have completed my Diploma in Civil Engineering. I want to start my own construction business. Kindly tell me how to start construction business in Vadodara?

Related Questions:
  1. How to do training in civil building construction in L&T Pvt Limited company on vadodara gujarat
  2. How to join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  3. Can I do diploma in Civil engineering after 10th?
  4. How can I join civil construction business? I have completed 11th science
  5. Can I get government job on the basis of Civil Diploma? Right procedure to get such job?
  6. Construction companies which offer recruitment to Diploma Civil Engineer? Procedure to get job?
  7. Possibility to study Civil Engineering Diploma course in Saudi Arabia? List of Distance Universities for admission?
  8. Is diploma course alone sufficient to get the jobs in Civil background?
  9. How to do course of construction management after working as a civil engineer?
  10. IGNOU Diploma in Civil Engineering Construction Technology - I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Scope of PG in construction management for females? What are the best Post Graduation options for female civil engineers? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Application procedure for diploma course in Civil Engineering?
  13. Diploma in Construction Management through distance education mode?
  14. How to do Civil Engineering diploma course after working with Construction Company?
  15. Is it possible for me to complete diploma in civil engineering while working?
  16. Construction companies which offers Training programme for Civil Engineering freshers? Procedure to join?
  17. How can I study MS(Structural Engineering/Construction Management) in Abroad being a Civil Engineer with 4 years of work experience?
  18. Distance colleges which offers Diploma in Construction Management?
15th January 2016, 10:39 PM
chintu helper
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to start construction business in Vadodara being a Diploma Civil engineer?

For starting a construction business first of all you need to build your firm and register it. After that you need to buy all tools, equipments and machinery which are required in this field.

One more thing which is most important among all is labor. Labor's are like employees of your construction company so integrate best team of labor's technicians and plumbers. After that apply for construction work or you may fill tenders for getting contract of government projects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?