8th May 2017, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineer having four year experience get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari?

Sir, I am Diploma in Mechanical engineer and have four years work experience in Ashok Leyland company. I have also done Auto CAD course in designing and now want to become a Car designer in top Automobile companies. Can I get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do to get a job in top car companies like BMW, Ferrari, Audi etc?
  2. How to get job in top Automobile companies like Audi, Ferrari, BMW and Ford after Mechanical Engineering?
  3. How to get a job in core companies like BMW, Audi, Ferrari? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to get job in companies like BMW and Audi after completion of 12th with 72 percentage marks?
  5. Job in automobile companies like Mercedes, BMW, Ferrari or Audi after automobile engineering?
  6. How can i get a job in companies like Ferrari and Audi being a Mechanical student?
  7. What are the jobs and salary in Ferrari, Audi and Jaguar? I am a B.Tech mechanical engineering student
  8. How to get Automobile Designer job in BMW or Audi company?
  9. How to get jobs in Car companies like BMW, Ford, Ferrari after studying Mechanical Engineering?
  10. Qualification required to get a job in Audi or BMW after B.Tech mechanical engineering?
  11. Can a Mechanical engineer with 76% eligible to apply for job in Audi, BMW, Yamaha, Ashok Leyland and TATA Motors? Selection procedure of each companies?
  12. How to get a job in a big company like Audi, BMW after passing 1th?
  13. How to get a job in Foreign companies like BMS, Ferrari and Bugati?
  14. How to get a job in Foreign Company like BMW, Ferrari, Bugati?
  15. Can I get Job in Ferrari or BMW being an Electrical Engineer?
  16. How to get job in core companies like BMW, Ferrari and Maruthi Suzuki?
  17. Procedure to do Internship in Ford, BHEL, Audi, BMW like companies for an Engineer?
  18. How to get a job in BMW, AUDI or any other automobile company after class 12th?
29th June 2017, 09:22 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineer having four year experience get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari?

You can try for job through interview, if their is any opening. Normally, in top companies, those who have reference, are given preference for interview.

Therefore, if you have any connection in such companies, then try to use them yo get an entry for interview.
3rd July 2017, 05:17 PM
Solo13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can a Diploma in Mechanical engineer having four year experience get a Car designer job in BMW, Audi and Ferrari?

Every good company has its own criteria of selection. If your profile will matched with the selection criteria than there will be an opportunity for you. If there is vacancy in they will call you for an interview. You need to apply for these companies through any referal drive. You can check for vacancy through various sites like naukri.com, through fresherworld etc.
If there will be direct walk in than you can also apply.
As you have four year of experience so, its not difficult to get job in these type of companies. These companies mainly select experience candidates as compare to freshers.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?