4th October 2015, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

What steps are to follow to get placed in core companies?

I am a final year student. I want to know about the steps which i should take to get placed in core companies.

Related Questions:
  1. How the core companies select the freshers? What are the steps to be followed? How to know about the off campus placements?
  2. What steps should I take to work in core companies after completing EEE graduation with 80% marks?
  3. Is it possible for me to get internship in core companies for 1 to 2 months if I am doing Electrical and Electronics engineering?
  4. Courses to do to get placed easily in core companies?
  5. If I have 6 backlogs will I be eligible for placement in core companies? Names of the core companies?
  6. How can I get in core companies after scoring 82%?
  7. What is the procedure and steps which I need to follow to become a diploma lecturer in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Can I get a job in core companies after scoring 60% marks? I am studying B.Tech 3rd year ECE
  9. Should I focus in software or in core companies if I am a ECE engineer? How to prepare to get into core companies?
  10. Placements in Core Companies after BE? Which are these core companies and how to get placed? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the core companies related to Electronics?
  12. After B.E ECE what kind of job can I get? Should I go for higher studies? Can I do M.E or MS?
  13. Training of 6 months in MNCs after 6th semester of B.Tech?
  14. Placement in core companies after B.E? Which core companies can I get after scoring 8.10 CGPA?
  15. What are the steps I need to follow to become an IPS officer?
  16. Detailed procedure to apply for 6 months Internship for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student in Chennai?
  17. How to get internship for B.E 3rd year in Electrical?
  18. Which one is better after B.Tech among job and M.Tech? What should one do in order to work in core companies?
5th October 2015, 01:55 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What steps are to follow to get placed in core companies?

To get placed in core companies one must have prior knowledge on core subjects and also have good communication skills.

At first list out the core companies related to your field and arrange them according to the priority order and then check the available vacancies in the organizations and according to that send your Resume or CV and attend the interview.

Generally the core companies does not give any notification or conducts drives for recruitment. Interested candidate's must have to go through the organization website and the check the details or through any reference.

It is advisable to appear for e-litmus examination in which it offers many core companies recruitment. The website is https://www.elitmus.com/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?