23rd February 2015, 06:29 PM
Unregistered

What to study among Science, Commerce and Arts to become a Fashion Designer?

Hello
I have to start my std 11th..but which field
should I take to further go in fashion technology?
Should I take science or comerce Or arts
Iwant to become a Fashion Designer
Please hhelp me

3rd March 2015, 09:37 PM
palugulavenumadhav
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study among Science, Commerce and Arts to become a Fashion Designer?

* You can study in any stream in 10+2 according to your interest.

* The general eligibility for undergraduate fashion designing courses are should pass 10+2 in any stream.

* After passing class 12 you have to take entrance examination for pursuing the fashion designing course.

* Some of the entrance examinations are

1. National institute of fashion technology entrance exam
2. Common entrance examination for design
3. national institute of design entrance exam

* Some of the colleges will give direct admission on the basis of 10+2 marks.
3rd March 2015, 11:40 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study among Science, Commerce and Arts to become a Fashion Designer?

I would suggest you to take science field if you want to pursue fashion technology. The following are the eligibility criteria for studying fashion technology:
You must have passed 10+2 level examination from any Central/State Board of Examination such as CBSE or State Board New Delhi and Council for Indian School of Certificate Examination, New Delhi.
You must have passed any Public School/Board/University Examination in India or in foreign countries recognized by the Association of Indian Universities as equivalent to 10+2 system.
You must be a clear the Senior Secondary School Examination conducted by the National Open School with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics among the five subjects.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?