5th February 2015, 08:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the technical questions asked in TCS placement?

Would you plz provide me technical questions for campus placement of tcs concerning software engg.,software testing, and core java?
Plz provide me as soon as possible as we have campus placement in this month!

26th February 2015, 10:27 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: What are the technical questions asked in TCS placement?

Usually for any campus placement interviews the technical interview questions will be solely based on the core subjects which you studied from your interest of studies, so in your case you should be a Computer Science graduate applied for TCS campus placement so you need to make sure that you get prepared with all the core subjects like Data Structures, Operating Systems, Algorithms, C, C++, Java etc.

Not that you need to be perfect with all the subjects but to be strong in the basics. So, just spend some good amount of time revising all the subjects which you studied from your 2nd year and if you can do that then clearing the technical interview will not be a issue at all.

I have attached some commonly asked technical questions from Java and C in this post for your reference. Also attached some of the other preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it when needed!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?