15th December 2011, 06:49 PM
er.puneerbansal1986

How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?

Plz suggest me how to prepare for isro exam?...please give me certain tips for it

27th June 2012, 02:28 PM
bhargavipooja

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by er.puneerbansal1986 View Post
Plz suggest me how to prepare for isro exam?...please give me certain tips for it

First of all to get into ISRO is a long jorney and the journey requires lots of hard work.

For ISRO you should first of all be a graduate in Aeronautical Engineering. For that there are many entrance exams after 12th like IIT JEE,AIEEE,ISAT

These exams are all india level and if you pass these exams with a good rank then you can surely get a seat in aeronautical engineering.

Another exam is ISAT but the problem here is that there are only 200 seats all over india and so tough to get through. But even if you get through then you can surely get a job in ISRO directly.

So first of all prepare well for entrance exams and then graduate in aeronautical engineering and then you can achieve you dream of getting into ISRO

27th June 2012, 04:30 PM
aatif1

Default Re: How to prepare for ISRO entrance exam?

The ISRO entrance exam is called ISAT.

ISAT is held for admission to aeronautical and aerospace engineering is IIST(indian institute of space technology).

The syllabus of ISAT is basically the combined syllabus of class 11 and 12 science of CBSE/ISC board. The only thing which you need to do is that you will have to study the chapters with greater details and depth and you will need to develop your concepts.

The questions asked in ISAT are of objective type which carry +3 marks for every correct response and -1 marks for every wrong response.

The preparation needs to be like any other joint entrance exam. However if you are preparing for IITJEE then you dont need to specifically prepare for ISAT since the preparation for IITJEE will meet the demands of ISAT.

The subjects for ISAT will be physics, chemistry and mathematics. Revise the topics studied in class 11 and also of class 12 with a little more depth. Focus on topics such as mechanics, calculus, inorganic and organic chemistry for these are the areas from which plenty of questions some. You need to develop your concepts for the questions asked are highly conceptual.

these books will help you:-
h.c.verma(both the volumes)-for physics
O.P.Agarwal-for chemistry
K.L.Chugh-for chemistry
M.L.Khanna-for maths

best of luck!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?