24th February 2017, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

What type of private jobs are available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

What type of private jobs available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to know the jobs which I can apply for and get them. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private companies providing jobs for students who has completed diploma in mechanical engineering?
  2. Job opportunities in Government as well as Private Sectors for Diploma Mechanical Engineer?
  3. How to do mechanical engineering graduation after completing diploma in mechanical engineering? I am doing a job in private industry
  4. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  6. What type of jobs are better for mechanical engineering students?
  7. What should I do after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I get jobs after completing Mechanical engineering with 55%?
  9. List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?
  10. Is it true that I won't be getting the job soon if I have completed my diploma course from private institution?
  11. Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. What type of jobs available in private and public sector after completion of diploma in DECE?
  13. How can I get admission to study Part Time Mechanical Engineering Diploma course if completed ITI-Mechanical?
  14. How can I apply for AMIE course? I have completed diploma in mechanical engineering
  15. What are the jobs available after completing diploma for mechanical engineering in government and private sector?
  16. List of private jobs which pay high for mechanical engineers? -- [New]
  17. How to pursue B.Tech in Correspondence having completed Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 80.5%?
  18. Govt. jobs after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
26th February 2017, 04:56 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What type of private jobs are available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What type of private jobs available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering? Can you please give me the details on the same? I need to know the jobs which I can apply for and get them. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon.

You can join in various private jobs after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. You can join Automobile industries, Forging Industries, Manufacturing Industries, Paper Industries, Chemical Industries, Textile Machinery Manufacturers etc. You can find jobs in the companies like L&T, Bosch, TVS, Bajaj Auto, Ashok Leyland, Maruti Suzuki, Titan Company etc. You can work as casting engineer, piping engineer, supervisor, trainee engineer, junior engineer, maintenance supervisor etc in various organizations given above.
26th February 2017, 11:48 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What type of private jobs are available for students who have completed diploma in mechanical engineering?

After completion of the course in mechanical engineering on diploma in mechanical engineering there are lots of opportunities and you can apply for this job titles:

Nuclear Engineer

Mechanical Engineer

Mould design engineer

Design engineer

Chief Mechanical Engineer

Building systems Engineer

Automotive Engineer

Acoustics Engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?