8th January 2017, 11:48 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

Sir/Mam, I am Raju i have completed diploma in mechanical batch but I am completed 10th standard and I am going to diploma now i have to know what are the jobs for diploma in mechanical in Indian army what is procedure to join army? This will very useful for me,

Related Questions:
  1. What is the joining procedure in Army? I am pursuing engineering in Mechanical
  2. What is the procedure to follow for joining diploma in mechanical engineering after completion of 10th CBSE?
  3. What is the procedure for joining marine engineering after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. What is the procedure followed to get educational loan right after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  5. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  6. What is the procedure to apply for RTO Sub Inspector exam after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  8. Am I eligible to join in Indian Army after completion of diploma course?
  9. Which branch I can choose to do degree after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  10. What is the procedure followed to join Indian Air Force after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  11. How to do B.Tech after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. What is the procedure followed for doing higher education in abroad after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  14. Procedure followed to join Indian Army after completion of diploma? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible to join Diploma in Mechanical Engineering after completion of 10th Class? How much salary offered for the candidate after completion of this course?
  16. What should i do after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering for finding a better post in Merchant Navy?
  17. Procedure to join Indian Air Force after completion of B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. Joining in indian army what is the procedure and how to join? -- [Most Discussed]
12th January 2017, 12:28 AM
Program complete
Senior Member++

Default Re: Procedure for joining army after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?

you can join indian army after doing diploma in mechanical engineering through NDA examination.

Eligibility required for NDA exam:-

**You should be an indian male candidate.

**you should have passed 12th or equivalent exam from a recognised board.

**Age limit for the exam is 16.5 to 19 years.

**you should have minimum height of 152 cm and weight of 42 kg.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?