31st January 2013, 03:07 PM
Durgesh42

What type of jobs are better for mechanical engineering students?

What type of job is better for mechanical engineering student.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the jobs for pre final year B.Tech students for mechanical engineering?
  2. Are there any government jobs available for mechanical engineering students? I am curre
  3. Details about the entrance exam for government jobs for mechanical engineers? -- [New]
  4. Type of jobs in Defence for Mechanical Engineering graduates
  5. What type of jobs are offered for B.Tech 4th year students after graduation
  6. Am I eligible to appear for the exam of Indian Economic Services after completing B.A LLB(Hons)
  7. Which type of jobs are available for engineering students in DRDO?
  8. What posts are there for mechanical engineering students?
  9. What type of exams do I have to face to get government jobs in Tamilnadu after Mechanical Engineering?
  10. How to prepare for Navratna Company jobs for Mechanical Engineering students?
  11. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  12. Which one is the best among ECE and MEC?
  13. What is IES exam? How can I prepare for this IES exam?
  14. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineering candidates?
  15. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  16. Which type of government jobs can a mechanical engineer apply for? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What are the jobs for mechanical engineering students? How to apply for the post?
  18. What are the entrance exams available for government sector jobs? Can I apply for it while in final year mechanical engineering?
30th May 2013, 12:20 AM
climber
Senior Member+

Default Re: What type of jobs are better for mechanical engineering students?

Dear friend,

Mechanical Engineering graduates are sought by employers in almost all sectors of the following Industries.

==>Aerospace Industry

==>Automotive Industry

==>Chemical Industry

==>Construction Industry

==>Defence Industry

==>Electronics Industry

==>Fast moving consumer goods Industry

==>Utilities Industry

==>Marine Industry

==>Pharmaceutical Industry

==>Material and Metal Industry

==>Rail Industry

All the best................................
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?