17th September 2016, 08:36 PM
Unregistered

List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?

Can u please mention all type of government job for diploma mechanical engineering students? List me down all the government jobs and the steps which we need to follow to apply for them. Hope that I will get the answer soon on this. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Job opportunities after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I apply for government job after passing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  3. Am I eligible to apply for government RRB job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering? Can I apply for Government job related to the field? -- [New]
  5. Am I eligible for government job after completion of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  6. Job opportunities in Government sector for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  7. How to get a government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  8. Can I apply for government job after doing diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. What are the various engineering diploma course available currently?
  10. What is the value of Mechanical Engineering Diploma certificate from KSOU for government jobs?
  11. How to get a government job after diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to join government job after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  13. List of colleges for mechanical engineering after getting 92% in diploma?
  14. Am I eligible to get a job in Government or private companies after completion of mechanical engineering from IASE University?
  15. Am I eligible to get a government job after completion of mechanical engineering from IASTE University?
  16. Can I get central Government job after completion of diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. ISRO after finishing diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. What kind of job is offered in Government sector for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) female student?
18th September 2016, 09:19 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?

Here is a list of places given where a Mechanical Engineering student can apply:

NHPC Ltd.

Indian Space Research Organisation

SAIL

GAIL

DRDO

SSC

Indian Railways

Sub Engineer

Forensic Service

PSC exam
18th September 2016, 11:05 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of all types of government job which we can apply while doing diploma mechanical engineering?

There are many government jobs for Mechanical Engineering:-

NHPC Limited

ISRO

GAIL

DRDO

SSC

Indian Railways

UPSC exam I(AS IPS IES SCRA, NDA )

PSC exam

JR. Engineering

Sub engineering

Jinda Steel Plant.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?