8th September 2016, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

What are the various job opportunities available for M.Tech?

Mam/Sir,

I had completed my B.Tech after so gap I joined in M tech. In between I had learned some courses, worked as assistant professor in engineering college.
Actually now i problem is i had joined m tech in due to some health and family problems it has not completed till now, it may complete in next year march. Can i get any software jobs are not?
if to get software job shall i learn any courses or any other specializations?
Please tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is better between MBA, MCA and M.Tech in India after the completion of B.Tech in CSE stream?
  2. What are the job opportunities after doing M.Tech?
  3. Job opportunities after completion of M.Tech?
  4. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What are the various specializations in M.Tech for mechanical branch? -- [New]
  6. Opportunities available after studying B.Tech final year ECE? Is it better to do a job or to join M.Tech? Opportunities that I can get from Central or State government?
  7. Details of the colleges offering M.Tech in Web Technology? Job opportunities after M.Tech?
  8. What are the opportunities for M.Tech after passing CS with 33 marks in GATE?
  9. Which course is a better choice for me after the completion of B.Tech between MBA and M.Tech? Which course will provide more Job Opportunities?
  10. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  11. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Tech in Chemical Engineering?
  12. What are the job opportunities after doing biotech, genetic engineering? I have completing my 2nd year
  13. What are the opportunities available after M.Tech? I am pursuing M.Tech in IIT Roorkee
  14. Job Opportunities after the completion of M.Tech in Biotechnoloogy?
  15. What are the job opportunities after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech SE passout
  16. Scope of M Tech in Computer Science? How much is the salary package and what to do after M.Tech?
  17. Best courses to do after MCA?
  18. What are the opportunities in M.Tech Biotechnology? I have completed my MSc Biotechnology
11th September 2016, 04:34 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the various job opportunities available for M.Tech?

Job Opportunities available for M.Tech Candidates:

As you have gap between B.Tech and M.Tech, you are not eligible to get job with M.Tech qualification in software companies. So, I suggest you to apply for the jobs with B.Tech qualification only.

The basic educational qualification required for getting job in Software companies is as follows.

>> Candidates must have completed Graduation or Bachelor Degree B.E/ B.Tech/ MCA from a recognized university.

>> As you have long gap after B.Tech, I suggest you to apply for B.Tech based software off campus recruitment's.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?