23rd February 2016, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?

Hi Sir,
I am B.Tech(IT) final semester student. I want to know about Off-Campus drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant in NCR. Please inform me when they will schedule? Thank you in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. When the Off-campus drives of TCS, HCL, Cognizant, Mahindra-Satyam, Accenture and Wipro will be announced?
  2. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  3. When is the off campus placement of TCS, Accenture, WIPRO in NCR region?
  4. Information regarding Off campus drives of Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
  5. Detailed information about Off-campus drives conducted by Accenture and Infosys?
  6. Eligibility to attend Pool Campus/Off-Campus of HCL, TCS, Accenture, Infosys and Wipro for B.Tech 4th year student who has a backlog?
  7. Why TCS, Wipro, Cognizant and Accenture are not hiring correspondence B.Tech candidates?
  8. Which companies I can apply for internship while doing MCA from IGNOU?
  9. Latest campus papers of Infosys, TCS, Persistent, Cognizant, Wipro?
  10. How to get a good job after doing engineering from Jalgaon? I have 3 years experience
  11. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  12. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  13. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  15. Do WIPRO and COGNIZANT have placement drives in Orissa? Approximate date?
  16. Placement papers of TCS, Wipro, Accenture and infosys aptitude test?
  17. List of companies in which I can get after scoring 57% in 10th, 49.8 in PU, 67.8 in BCA, 60% in MCA?
  18. Procedure to apply for Internship in Wipro, Accenture, TCS and Infosys?
31st March 2016, 10:06 PM
blackberry2
Member+

Default Re: When the Off-Campus Drives of Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be scheduled in NCR?

This time campus drive for the companies that you mentioned that is : Accenture, Infosys, TCS, Wipro and Cognizant will be limited to the NCR region of India.
Yes, Cognizant might approach to the NCR side as they hire most of the candidate from Delhi and many of the candidate are hired and they are deployed in Chennai Bench.

So, make sure that if you are hired by Cognizant then you will be deployed in Chennai only. Even you have good chance to get placed in Cognizant if you put a little effort during interview process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?