18th December 2016, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

When the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) application form will be out? Which type of questions are asked in exam?

Hello sir, I have completed M.Tech in Computer engineering and want to apply for job at Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). When the application form be out? Which types of question asked in exam?

24th December 2016, 06:29 PM
monu2681992

Default Re: When the Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) application form will be out? Which type of questions are asked in exam?

For TCS there is nothing like application form will be out and you have to fill it and then submit it and wait for call or email.
Everything for all MNC are online procedures.

You have to apply online for TCS recruitment drive and make sure you are eligible for the particular drive for which you are applying.

You need to go to TCS official website and from there you have to select proper option and then register yourself to the TCS portal and then apply for the same.

Question that will be asked are mentioned below;

1. Aptitude.
2. Reasoning.
3. Core subjects.
4. Maths.
5. Programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?