26th December 2014, 05:27 PM
Unregistered

When I will get Call Letter if selected in TCS?

sir
i placed in tcs through off campus.............
still me and my frnds not getting call letters from tcs................
I just want to know when tcs calling us for job...
waiting for your reply

Related Questions:
  1. When will I get the TCS call letter?
  2. When will TCS call for the job?
  3. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  4. How many days Cognizant takes for sending call letter?
  5. When will I receive my Wipro call letter? How to know whether I am selected in HR interview?
  6. What is TCS entrance exam date? When will I get my call letter?
  7. What should I do? I have cleared Wipro campus recruitment test but still I have not got call letter. How may I get my call letter?
  8. When will I get the call letter for Indian Air Force after getting selected as Airman group Y?
  9. How may I get details about my call letters? I haven't received it yet? What may be the possible cause for the non recipient of call letter?
  10. When I will get the joining letter from TCS after off-campus placement? Should I join TCS instead of looking for job in Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  11. When will I get my Call Letter being a candidate having selected as Airman Group Y at Aizawl rally?
  12. Date of announcement of results of WIPRO WASE which was held at Cauvery Womens College?
  13. When will I get the joining letter for TCS? Should I apply for another company like Infosys, Syntel and HCL?
  14. When will I receive my call letter of being selected in auto-tech?
  15. How should I get selected in TCS?
  16. Call letter for LOWER DIVISION CLERK in SSC -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Minimum percentage required for BSc(General) for ST candidates? Is there any extra quota for extra curricular activities?
  18. How may I know about my joining date for CPO? I am selected as SI in CISF but still I did not get my joining letter
26th December 2014, 07:36 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: When I will get Call Letter if selected in TCS?

GETTING CALL LETTER FROM TCS:

Usually TCS will take around 6 months - 1 year to give out the call letter and if it's taking more than that time then it's better to contact them by following some of the ways which are mentioned below,

-> Write a mail to the HR concern who sent you the congratulation mail when you got selected in TCS and ask them for the reason and time it would take more for them to call you.

-> Find out someone in your friends and family circle who is working in TCS already and ask them to contact the HR concern to find out the information on the same.

-> Try to meet them in person if none of the above works out as you cannot waste your time anymore if you are waiting for around 1 year now. It's better that you start applying for jobs elsewhere and if incase you get the job then better to join over there rather than waiting.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?