19th May 2012, 01:24 AM
pawarkiran82

Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?

Hi sir,
I have secured 93% in 12th, 89% in 10th. and in btech FE 7.42 out of 10,
and in SE 6.58 out of 10, will be I eligible for the campus interviews of INFOSYS , WIPRO , TCS . etc???????

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th? -- [New]
  2. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  3. Eligibility to attend off-campus interview of Infosys and Wipro with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  4. Am I eligible to apply for a job in companies like TCS Infosys Wipro?
  5. Am I eligible for campus placements in Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 77% in 10th, 58.4% in 12th and 75% in B.E? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  7. Eligibility to apply for Campus Interview of HCL, MindTree, Wipro and TCS with mentioned percentage in overall academics?
  8. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  9. Could I get updates about off campus interview in TCS, WIPRO, Infosys, HCL? Past years question papers with solutions of it?
  10. Am I eligible for IBM, HP, Infosys, TCS, HP, Infosys and WIPRO after scoring 56.05% in BSc
  11. When will be off campus interview conducted by Infosys and Wipro?
  12. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  13. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  14. Am I eligible for a job in L&T, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys?
  15. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  16. Is it possible to get placed in TCS, CTS or Infosys before completion of my mechanical engineering course?
  17. Am I eligible for Infosys placement or go for Off campus interview?
  18. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
19th May 2012, 09:02 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?

Quote:
Originally Posted by pawarkiran82 View Post
Hi sir,
and in SE 6.58 out of 10, will be I eligible for the campus interviews of INFOSYS , WIPRO , TCS . etc???????

~~~ ELIGIBLE OR NOT ???.....~~~~

TCS ,WIPRO ,INFOSYS are top Level MNC companies.For both companies hiring process is on different eligibility criteria.

Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for TCS , WIPRO , INFOSYS .

TCS => TCS want 60% marks in through our career.

WIPRO => WIPRO want 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH .

INFOSYS => Want 65% through out career.

NOTE:- For all above mention companies follow the below criteria also.
  • Pending Backlog candidate are not applicable.
  • One year career gap candidate are applicable.
Process of above companies recruitment-
  • Aptitude Test
  • Technical test
  • HR
Some time maximum no companies conduct GD round for the reason of mass elimination and communication skill.

As per Your marks you are applicable for all above mentioned companies.
19th May 2012, 04:53 PM
ranjeet kumar sanjeet
Member+

Default Re: Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?

Quote:
Hi sir,
as you mentioned above your overall academic result is excellent . you should also mention about your year . did you clear your all semester without any gap , if yes then you are eligible.

your academic result mathes the requirement of these companies. which is upto 70%(overall academic result) for INFOSYS, WIPRO,TCS

best of luck.
24th June 2012, 08:49 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

hello friend..!!

->TCS ,WIPRO ,INFOSYS are top Level MNC companies.

->For both companies hiring process is on different eligibility criteria.

->Only Final year or Pass-out B-TECH ,M-TECH ,MCA degree holder are applicable for TCS , WIPRO , INFOSYS .

TCS

->TCS want 60% marks in through our career.

WIPRO

WIPRO want 50 in 10th and 12th , 60% in B-TECH .

INFOSYS

-> Want 65% through out career.

thank u..!!

all the best!!
19th January 2013, 12:59 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?

Quote:
Hi sir,

Eligibility For Top IT MNCs

A candidate can appear for the placement drive of the top IT MNCs in India if :-

> candidate has secured an aggregate of 60% or equivalent CGPA in 10th,12th and B.Tech till their 6th semester..(65% required to apply for Infosys)

> candidate must have no active backlogs while he/she appears for the placement drive..

>> candidate must not have a study gap of more than 1 year..

Candidates appearing for the IT MNCs must clear the following rounds :-

>> Aptitude Test
>> Technical Interview Round
>> HR Interview Round

For Infosys..there is only HR round but no Technical Interview round..

Click Here to attempt time based online aptitude mock tests..

You can prepare for the aptitude tests by referring to the following books :-

>> Quantitative Aptitude by R.S.Aggarwal

>> Verbal and Non-Verbal Ability by R.S.Aggarwal

Also go through the previous year question papers that I have attached for your reference..

I hope the interview experiences of the candidates who have appeared for these exams also helps..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
Nitz
8th May 2014, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

I got 79% and 82% in hsc
but 62% in BE ECE
Am i eligible to campus interviewfor mnc companies..
Please suggest me folks..
10th May 2014, 08:08 PM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

All the 3 top IT companies that you mentioned like
WIPRO
TCS
INFOSYS
are MNCs which will recruit the candidates every year.

Here is the eligibility criteria to apply for jobs in these companies.

Should be a candidate of Career 60 having scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all the academic levels right from the SSC.

Should not have any pending backlogs.

The maximum academic gap should be 2 years for the candidates.

The selection procedure would involve
Written Exam
Group Discussion
Technical Interview
HR Interview

Try to collect the placement papers of these companies and carry out preparation for the same.

Try to be good enough in subject knowledge and communication skills which will play a major role in cracking the Interview.

Wish you all the best.
26th October 2015, 12:28 AM
work@home

Thumbs up Re: Will I be eligible for campus interview of Infosys, Wipro, TCS after scoring 7.4/10?

Quote:
Hi sir,
Yes Friend, you seem to be eligible for all of the top MNC's. Maximum cutoff percentage is 65% for many of the MNC's. you better prepare well for the aptitude test and interviews. The minimum cut off percents are just mandated to shortlist candidates. All the later selection will be based on your Aptitude score and Interview/GD performances.
26th October 2015, 07:56 PM
maakaladla

Yes sir you are eligible to get interview into the top most company.

Eligibility-

passed the graduation with 60% marks.

Age less than 20-22 years.

Age relaxation for SC candidstes.

your percentage are good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?