19th September 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Where to get INFOSYS and TCS Aptitude papers for campus placement?

Please send me INFOSYS and TCS placement papers and aptitude question papers of the past five years. please do reply as soon as possible to my mail id…… my campus placement is about to start...plzz plzz plzz....
plzz send the papers as quick as possible......

19th September 2015, 07:17 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get INFOSYS and TCS Aptitude papers for campus placement?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please send me INFOSYS and TCS placement papers and aptitude question papers of the past five years. please do reply as soon as possible to my mail id…… my campus placement is about to start...plzz plzz plzz....
plzz send the papers as quick as possible......
Below are the attachments of TCS and Infosys entrance exam question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper December 2010.doc(40.0 KB, 14 views)
File Type: doc TCS Placement Paper January 2011.doc(45.5 KB, 7 views)
File Type: pdf TCS 2010 GNU.pdf(157.7 KB, 5 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 24 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 21 views)
File Type: docx Infosys Placement Paper 2012.docx(14.7 KB, 16 views)
20th September 2015, 02:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get INFOSYS and TCS Aptitude papers for campus placement?

It is not possible to provide the latest 1-2 years question papers of TCS and Infosys. This is because these companies conduct their own online written test and are quite strict in leaking their questions outside. For both these companies, mobile phones or camera are not allowed inside the examination halls and there is strict invigilation during the online written test. Moreover, in TCS online written test, pressing any function keys or ctrl key will end the test. Thus, placement papers of these companies are not possible to provide of the recent years. Any website/platform who provides such may be either providing older years' papers or fake papers. You can get the older years' papers from the above post's attachments while you can get some of the questions of the recent years' papers from websites like indiabix, m4maths, freshersworld wherein many students posts questions what they can recall after the exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?