19th September 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys placement if I have scored more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 58% in B.E?

Sir/Mam,

I have more than 60% in 10th and 12th and my B.E overall percentage is more than 65 but in one sem in my
B.E. i got 58% am l eligible for Wipro placement and infosys placement ? Can you give me the answer?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for placement in L&T, Infosys, WIPRO, TCS after scoring 89.7% in 10th
  2. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement? I have socred 60% in 10th
  3. Am I eligible for WIPRO placement and infosys placement after scoring 58%
  4. How much should I score in B.Tech to get placement in prestigious companies like infosys and wipro? I've secured 57.8% in 10th and 56.7% marks in 12th
  5. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  6. Am I eligible for Infosys, TCS, HCL, Wipro companies after scoring 54.6% in 10th and 64.8% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible for Placement in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and Apple having secured 63% in 10th, 56% in 12th and 75% in B,Tech?
  8. Am I eligible for IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys and Accenture?
  9. Am I eligible for campus placement in tcs, hcl, wipro, accenture, infosys after scoring 58% in 10th and 67% in 12th?
  10. Am I eligible for Wipro and Accenture if I scored 59.72% in 10th?
  11. Can I get job in Infosys, HCL or Wipro if secured 68% in 10th, 52% in 12th and 92.4% till 6th semester of B.E.(CSE)?
  12. Am i eligible to placed in IBM, Infosys, Accenture and TCS having scored 70.8% in 10th, 56% in 12th and an aggregate of 65% upto 5th semester of B.Tech course?
  13. Is there any chance for me to get job in private companies via campus placement if I have 4 backlogs?
  14. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  15. Is it necessary to maintain 60% aggregate in B.Tech 1st year to be eligible for placements?
  16. Am I eligible for Infosys Placement after scoring 68.33% in 10th, 55.33 in 12th and 67% in B.E?
  17. Am I eligible for infosys campus placement with 74% marks in 10th, 66% in 12th and 64% in B.Tech?
  18. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
19th September 2015, 02:46 PM
shushma143

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys placement if I have scored more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 58% in B.E?

Hello friend...

No you are not eligible for Wipro and infosys Placements Because of

Wipro and Infosys are the top mnc companies

So those companies requires Who secured more than 68% in all Acdemics

10th 68%

12th 68%

Degree or b.tech 68% with out backlog
19th September 2015, 06:48 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible for Wipro and Infosys placement if I have scored more than 60% in 10th and 12th and 58% in B.E?

As far as your percentages are concerned, you are eligible to Wipro Recruitment Process only and not eligible to attend Infosys Recruitment Process. The minimum percentage required basically varies from Company to Company. So as per the percentage you have secured you are not eligible to attend Infosys Recruitment Process. The minimum percentage required in order to be eligible for attending Infosys Recruitment process is "65% marks" or more than that.

For Wipro:

Minimum 50% marks - Throughout Academics (In 10th, 12th and in Graduation)

For Infosys:

Minimum 65% marks - Throughout Academics (In 10th, 12th and in Graduation)
19th September 2015, 08:01 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I have more than 60% in 10th and 12th and my B.E overall percentage is more than 65 but in one sem in my
B.E. i got 58% am l eligible for Wipro placement and infosys placement ? Can you give me the answer?
As per marks criteria, you are eligible Wipro recruitment but you are not eligible for Infosys recruitment.

Infosys, Wipro are the reputed international company.

Required percentage of marks throughout the studies for Infosys, Wipro are,

Wipro=50%(B.Tech=60%)
Infosys=65%

You should not have any pending backlogs.

Candidates having more than two years gap throughout the studies are not eligible for Infosys, Wipro recruitment.

Selection process of Infosys, Wipro recruitment-

Aptitude Test
Technical test
HR
20th September 2015, 12:41 AM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

You are eligible to apply for Wipro, but you are not eligible to apply for Infosys. Lets the eligiblity criteria to apply for these examinations.

Wipro Eligibility:

An applicant should have completed Engineering Degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 60% marks in aggregate throughout their career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for selection process.

Infosys Eligibility:

An applicant should have completed Engineering Degree from a recognized University or equivalent qualification. An applicant must have secured at least 65% marks in aggregate throughout their career. Those who are appearing in the final year of degree course may also apply. No standing backlogs at the time of appearing for selection process.
20th September 2015, 01:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Both of the companies- WIpro and Infosys have raised their eligibility bar and have set the eligibility to attend their campus drive as 60%. Hence one needs to have 60% in 10th, 12th and graduation ( for Wipro it is 65% in graduation) to be eligible for the recruitment drive.

Since you have above 60%in your 10th, 12th and B.E so there is nothing to worry. You are eligible for their recruitment drives. The cumulative percentage is taken into account by these companies and not the percentage in every semester, so you are eligible, no need to get tensed concerning eligibility.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?