6th May 2015, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.

Hello,
Can you please send me the Aptitude
question papers of IBM, CTS, Wipro, Infosys,
Akamai Technologies and TCS Off-Campus Drive of last 3 years?
Waiting for the papers. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Whether a Diploma engineer can get job in HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, IBM, CTS etc.?
  2. List of books considered beneficial for English aptitude? What's the question format of TCS, CTS, Infosys and wipro?
  3. Procedure to apply for Internship in IBM, CTS, TCS, Wipro, Infosys, Syntel and HCL for B.Tech(IT) 7th semester student?
  4. Which are the off campus drive companies for Accenture, WIPRO, HCL, CTS and TCS in Coimbatore in IT
  5. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible for HCL, TCS, Infosys, WIPRO, IBM,CTS and other after scoring 76% in M.Sc?
  7. Solved aptitude question papers of TCS, Infosys, CTS, WIPRO, Accenture?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placement in TCS, Infosys, WIPRO?
  9. Can I get job in TCS, Wipro Infotech, L&T Infotech, Accenture, IBM and Infosys if having 4 years of work experience in Syntel?
  10. Aptitude question papers of last 10 years for Infosys Off-Campus Drive -- [New]
  11. What kind of questions are asked in Wipro Technologies Off-Campus Drive? Pattern of this Off-Campus Drive?
  12. Am I eligible to attend WIPRO, TCS, Infosys or any IT company?
  13. Am I eligible for campus recruitment in TCS, Infosys , IBM, WIPRO and Accenture after securing 83% in 10th?
  14. Should I attend Infosys Off-Campus Interview if selected in CTS through On-Campus Drive?
  15. Aptitude question papers of last 5 years for TCS off-campus drive with solutions?
  16. Detailed eligibility to attend Off-Campus Drive of IBM, Wipro and TCS for a candidate who has secured 78% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  17. What can I do after completing studies in Computer Science?
  18. Where can I get the aptitude questions for this years passout students? I want a job in MNC's like Infosys, CTS, TCS, WIPRO
9th May 2015, 02:16 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
Below are the attachments of IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys question papers of past few years. Please download them.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2010.txt(15.0 KB, 111 views)
File Type: txt Infosys Placement Paper 2011.txt(16.3 KB, 92 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2011.doc(28.0 KB, 106 views)
File Type: doc CTS Placement Paper 2012.doc(30.5 KB, 113 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Aptitude Test.pdf(67.4 KB, 133 views)
File Type: pdf IBM Sample.pdf(83.3 KB, 98 views)
File Type: doc TCS_Sample_Questions 2012.doc(54.0 KB, 110 views)
File Type: doc TCS-Fresher-Job-Placement-Paper 2013.doc(39.0 KB, 109 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Placement-Papers-of-2010.doc(25.0 KB, 89 views)
File Type: doc Wipro-Sample-Aptitude-Paper-2011.doc(25.0 KB, 104 views)
12th May 2015, 05:15 PM
Cisco India

Smile Re: Aptitude question papers of last 3 years for IBM, TCS, CTS, Wipro, Infosys and Akamai Technologies Off-Campus Drive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,

I can suggest you the book which has all the Aptitude Question in it. And one most important thing, most if the Questions that are asked in any of the Company Interview are based on the Logic of the Aptitude Question in this particular Book.
The name of the Book is "Aptitude Questions By: R.S. Aggarwal."
Do solve it and crack the Exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?