15th December 2010, 07:48 PM
nithin1537

How many phases are there in TCS recruitment?

I would like to know about the phases of recruitment going to conducted by the tcs company ?
I am very much excited about knowing the topics in which tcs company is stressing while conducting test and personal interview.
please reply on my email..

19th February 2012, 05:54 AM
Abhicse

Default Re: How many phases are there in TCS recruitment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nithin1537 View Post
I would like to know about the phases of recruitment going to conducted by the tcs company ?
I am very much excited about knowing the topics in which tcs company is stressing while conducting test and personal interview.
the first round as usual written , you have to qualify the written test. it contains only aptitude which you can crack by referring R.S. Agarwal.
2nd round is your Tech. interview where you hv to prep. at least one core sub.
3rd round is your H.R. round, dont lose your patience here, be confident.
the 4th and last round is "U R IN".
19th February 2012, 12:08 PM
arpitachouksey

Quote:
He nithin ,In Tcs there are First return test in which aptitude ,reasoning questions are take place to check your calculation speed your logical mind and all that,and then Technical round conduct where your technical ability ,your concept/command in subject will be check and then finally Personal Interview round ,in which your communication your confidence will be check.best of luck for your future.
19th February 2012, 03:33 PM
zeeshan87
Senior Member+

Smile Re: How many phases are there in TCS recruitment?

Hello friend , Basically there are three stages in TCS freshers recruitment include:

1.Written test.

2.Technical Interview.

3.HR Interview

1.Written test.

(This is based on some of the recent ONLINE tests .Pattern and distribution of questions in offline tests could be diffrent)

written test consists of three major subdivisions namely ,

a. verbal.

b.aptitude.

c.Reasoning.

Good thing about all these three sub tests is that generally there would be no negative marks.also the perception is that there is no individual cut off requirement in any of these sections.

verbal section would normally carry about 30 questions for a duration of around 20 mins.quantitative aptitude would carry around 35 questions for a duration of about 40 mins and critical reasoning would carry about 10 questions for a duration of 30 minutes.

2.Technical Interview.

once shortlisted from thw written test,yopu would be grilled on tehcnical questions from your course subjcers and areas of interest.TCS is known for tough technical questions unlike most other companies and hence it is essential that you have throughly prepared.Elimination from tech interview could be high due to the nature of questions.

3.HR interview.

TCS generally has a separate HR interview with a diffrent panel.They would normally question you on your goals,willingness to work in ateam etc.Generally there would be least elimination in from HR round.

List of TCS papers,

Regards,

zeeshan87.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf TCS_Pattern.pdf(216.3 KB, 165 views)
File Type: pdf 443-TCS PAPER OCT 7th -HYDERABAD.pdf(63.3 KB, 169 views)
File Type: pdf 451_Quest_&_Answer_&_25_Sample_Questions_2_112210023543.pdf(288.4 KB, 178 views)
File Type: pdf TCS-experience.pdf(75.4 KB, 122 views)
19th February 2012, 08:13 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: How many phases are there in TCS recruitment?

Quote:
TCS : Tata Consultancy Services.

Placement procedure of TCS is unique when compared to other companies.

->It intensely checks the students skill set thoroughly.

->First level is Aptitude test for this test you will be given nearly 1 1/2 hour time.This section includes Verbal Quant and Aptitude along with critical reasoning too.

->After clearing the level 1 you'll be called for the next. This is a psychometric test.To test your personality,behaviour, quality and values, social activities.

->after clearing the psychometric test you'll be called for the next step. i.e., most terrifying Technical round.you should have good knowledge on your subject to clear this round. They may ask from any subject of your background.Also, you may face questions on the projects done till now.

->Next and final step is HR. This looks some what easy but .. should be very careful while answering.you should also have luck too to get easy questions.
basically the questions will target to assess your charachter and attitude.

This is the selection pattern of TCS(Tata Consultancy Services).

Regards
19th February 2012, 10:39 PM
seema gangwar

Quote:

There are three stages in it
1)Written Test
2)Tech Interview
3)HR Interview
3rd April 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

plse tell me sir which is important topic for written test
8th April 2013, 01:45 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to apply for IT recruiter profile in TCS?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?