2nd October 2014, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

Why do you want to join Genpact?

I am going to appear for the interview in Genpact and hoping that this question will surely be there so help me answering.
Why do you want to join Genpact

12th October 2014, 09:06 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Why do you want to join Genpact?

This is one of the most common question which is asked in the interview round of any company's recruitment process. This question is basically asked to check :-

- The knowledge of the candidate concerning the company.
- The interest of the candidate in working with the company.
- Candidate's viewpoint job role and the caliber of the candidate.

Hence you should frame your answer in this sort.

- Pick up some stuff from the ppt which they will give before recruitment process or you can get them from their website. Stuff should depict the establishment and success of the candidate.
- Highlight your skills as per the job role and reveal your interest in working in that field.
23rd January 2016, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

i have completed b.com(Accountancy) and want to join genpact kindly suggest me which department is good for me,
7th May 2016, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my MBA in finance and marketing but hm in ug what post i get in genpact
24th June 2019, 01:11 AM
Unregistered

I want to join genpact. But i dont know how to join. Suggest me. My email [email protected] write comment.
21st July 2019, 08:31 AM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to join genpact. But i dont know how to join. Suggest me. My email [email protected] write comment.
Mainly it depends upon for which location you are looking for job and what is your qualifications upon that you should walk for interview.

If you are looking customer service back-end process you should go for interview directly at genpact office in udyog vihar,gurgaon then Noida office.

Check your eligibility first from HR coordinators at the venue.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?