3rd January 2011, 05:46 PM
Unregistered

List of government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security?

please can u tell me some government jobs for accounting field which will give more salaries and security?

Related Questions:
  1. List of government jobs providing good salary after doing B.Tech CSE?
  2. Is there anyway I can enter government sector with B.Com Accounting and Finance background?
  3. List of government jobs and salary pay scale in Tamil Nadu?
  4. Available jobs in Agricultural field after completing diploma in Agriculture and having 5 years of experience in the same field? List of companies offering jobs and expected salary for the same?
  5. What kind of jobs can I get after completing ITI electrical 2 years course? I am working in Electronics Security Field
  6. Government jobs to consider after completing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of high salary government jobs?
  7. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available for B.Sc(Chemistry) students?
  8. List of good government jobs for girls?
  9. What are the government jobs related to mechatronics engineering field?
  10. What are government jobs available for civil engineers?
  11. What all government jobs I can apply being a commerce student?
  12. What is the salary after B.Pharmacy?
  13. Are there Jobs in IT field after B.Sc Maths?
  14. List of government jobs for BA Hindi Honors other than teaching field -- [New]
  15. Which government jobs are good for girls with a minimum salary of 25,000?
  16. List of government jobs available after B.Tech CS? Requirements and exams to be answered? Salary package that is being offered in government job?
  17. Details of the entrance exams for different government jobs? What will be the salary? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What is the salary of government jobs with a B.Arch degree?
9th March 2011, 10:36 PM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security?

There are so many govt. jobs in the accounting field in which you can get the higher salary& security too.These are as under-

1. Jobs of budget analysts,
2. Tax examiners,
3. Auditing and accounting clerks,
4. Bookkeeping staff and accountants.
Accountants are employed by local, state and Federal government organizations to ensure that expenditures are made and revenues are received in accordance with the rules and regulations.

Candidates with accounting graduation can get into Government organization in any of the following positions:

• Accounts Manager
• Chartered Accountant
• Cost Accountant
• Assistant Accountant
• Accounts Assistant
• Financial Accountant
• Accounts Executive
• Accountant
26th April 2011, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security?

Ho do i apply for the post of accountant in government sector
6th May 2011, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

how much do assistant accountat get paid?
6th May 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

how much do accountants get paid at the end of the month?
13th August 2011, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

I am mba graduate & have 1 year of experience in accounting field so where should i apply for govt jobs i mean website?
14th August 2011, 12:54 AM
RABBANI SHAIK

dear friend the govt jobs for accounting students is please registrar in sarkari naukri.com

and pvt companies like capital iq,factset,genpact all these are the pure finance companies all MNCs are want accountans plese visit the above website

all the best
15th October 2011, 07:47 PM
dimple.simple
Senior Member++

There are so many govt. jobs in the accounting field in which you can get the higher salary& security too.These are as under-

1. Jobs of budget analysts,
2. Tax examiners,
3. Auditing and accounting clerks,
4. Bookkeeping staff and accountants.
Accountants are employed by local, state and Federal government organizations to ensure that expenditures are made and revenues are received in accordance with the rules and regulations.

Candidates with accounting graduation can get into Government organization in any of the following positions:

• Accounts Manager
• Chartered Accountant
• Cost Accountant
• Assistant Accountant
• Accounts Assistant
• Financial Accountant
• Accounts Executive
• Accountant
5th October 2012, 08:33 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

HI FRIEND,

LIST OF GOVERNMENT JOBS IN ACCOUNTING :-

Chartered Accountant(CA)
Cost Accountant(CA)
Assistant Accountant
Accounts Assistant
Financial Accountant
Accounts Executive
Accountant

WITH REGARD ARPIT_30.
15th November 2012, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

i have completed MBA Finance and i have been working in private sector for 3 years but i want to get the job in Goverment sector..so please advice on that the jobs in goverment sectorw which can be suitable to me.

Thanks
30th January 2013, 07:10 PM
pinewood
Senior Member+

hi,,,

List of government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security

1.Bookkeeping staff and accountants.
2.Auditing and accounting clerks,
3.Tax examiners,
4.Tax examiners,
5.Financial Accountant
6.Chartered Accountant
7.Accountant
8.Accounts Executive
9.Accounts Manager

all the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
31st January 2013, 07:59 AM
dernbach

HELLO,

These government jobs for Accounting Field providing more salary and security----------

1.Financial Accountant
2.Accounts Manager
3.Bookkeeping staff
4.Tax examiners
5.Cost Accountant
6.Accounts Executive
7.Auditing
8.Accountant
9.Assistant Accountant.

I hope this will help
All the best
4th December 2013, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

i m in 11 n i want to be bank manager in best bank i want to know wht r qualification for nanl manager in govt sector n wht r salary
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?