9th September 2012, 10:05 PM
M Dubey

Information regarding available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in IT?

What jobs r available for me after Bsc (it) plz rply me on 08898842080 or 9022759851 . [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Information regarding available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in IT?
  2. What are the job opportunities after completion of Biotechnology?
  3. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Non Medical stream?
  4. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc with Physics and Chemistry?
  5. Information regarding Government Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc Nursing?
  6. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of Engineering in Information Technology?
  9. Details about B.Sc(anatomy)? Job opportunities for the same?
  10. Can I get Job in ISRO after completion of B.Sc Chemistry? Information regarding Job Opportunities in ISRO and the salary packages for these jobs?
  11. What are the Job Opportunities for me after completion of B.Sc Computers with 60% of marks?
  12. Career scope after completion of B.Sc Agricultural course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  13. Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology? List of Universities offering PG in Biotechnology?
  14. Information about the job opportunities after passing BSc Ag? What kind of job can I get? Is it good for girls?
  15. What are the job opportunities after completion of BSc Botany?
  16. Information regarding Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Home Science?
  17. Which is better between MBA and M.Tech? I am doing B.Tech Petrochemical Engineering
  18. What are the job opportunities for me after undergoing BSc Agriculture 3rd year? -- [New]
24th September 2012, 06:36 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in IT?

After B.Sc IT, you can try for programming or related jobs in IT sector. You are eligible for P.O positions in banking sector. You can join as Tech Support Engineer in firms like Genpact, Dell, as well. Civil services are another good option, if interested. Try to appear for all graduate level public sector exams for building up a rewarding career. Such details can be collected from the portal of UPSC, SSC, State PSC, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?