27th December 2016, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering?

Hi, I completed my electrical engineering course but I have 4 backlogs (1 in 3rd year 2nd semester, 3 in 4th year 1st semester but I joined as an junior engineer in a small electrical company for small salary through reference.
so I have 2 yrs experience. Is there any possibility to get a good job in top electrical companies? I am from a rural family. Please guide me friends.

Related Questions:
  1. List of private electrical companies for fresher electrical engineers?
  2. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply after B.E electrical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?
  4. How to get good Job in private Electrical Companies being a candidate having completed B.Tech with Electrical stream in Distinction?
  5. How to get a job at private power plants or electrical core companies?
  6. Details of private companies for job after electrical engineering?
  7. What are the various competitive exam to get private company jobs after diploma in Electrical engineering?
  8. Eligibility criteria to apply for Jobs in Core Electrical Companies?
  9. List of private electrical reputed companies in which I can apply for electrical engineer job?
  10. Companies in Ahmedabad offering job at core side for B.E. in Electrical Engineering student?
  11. List of private electrical companies in which a fresh electrical engineer can get?
  12. List of private electrical reputed companies within Kerala and Tamilnadu?
  13. List of vacancies available for electrical and civil job in private companies? -- [New]
  14. List of companies providing jobs for electrical engineering freshers
  15. How can I get placed in Government or Private Electrical Companies being a candidate of pursuing final year BE in Electrical stream?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for private or government job when I have backlogs?
  17. List of best jobs to try out after completion of engineering?
  18. How will a backlog in 7th semester affect my placement?
27th December 2016, 12:25 PM
Khurit
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering?

No, there is no possibility that you will get a job in some different company.Since, you have 4 backlogs I wonder how you got the job.I would suggest you to clear your backlogs before applying somewhere.No company will entertain you with the backlogs.If you wish to grow then clear it.
27th December 2016, 10:51 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get a job in private companies after having 4 backlogs in electrical engineering?

There is no chance at all to get job in any good electrical company with four existing backlogs in Bachelor of technology in Electrical Engineering. You must not have got your degree with existing backlogs. It is another thing that you got job in any company with reference. If you want to become eligible for jobs in top private or public sector company, you must clear your backlog as soon as possible.

Backlog paper exams are conducted along with regular semester exams. You can appear for odd semester and even semester exams according to subjects in which you have backlogs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?