26th December 2016, 11:44 PM
Unregistered

In which company can I get a job after having one backlog in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

I have one backlog in my 3 semester. Can I get job in any company with backlog? I have gotten 65% in my B.Tech (Civil) and above 60% in my entire studies period. Which company I can get a job after having one backlog in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a job in construction company after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  2. Eligibility to get job in Syntel if having a backlog in B.Tech?
  3. Am I eligible for any job in Mahindra company if I have 1 backlog in Diploma (Mechanical Engineering)?
  4. Am I eligible to get a job in MNC company after securing 81% in 10th, 77% in 12th and 60% aggregate in B.Tech with 1 backlog
  5. Job opportunities for Diploma Civil Engineer? List of distance colleges which offer B.Tech program?
  6. Having backlog in semester will affect job placement? Will it affect salary also?
  7. Will I get a good job if I have 1 backlog during my 3rd year of B.E Civil?
  8. Eligibility for TCS joining after holding a backlog?
  9. What can I do to get job in a private limited company being Civil engineer? Which are important companies related to Civil engineering?
  10. What are the job opportunity after B.Tech in Civil Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I get job in 2016 after having 7 backlogs?
  12. If I get a backlog after getting placed then does it affect my job placement?
  13. Can I get Job being a candidate having completed ECE with one backlog? Which Platform I have to select to get job in IT company?
  14. How to get a job in any civil engineering company?
  15. Which is the most demanding engineering branch nowadays? I have completed M.A B.Tech in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What chances are there for me to get selected in Off-Campus Interviews being a candidate of pursuing 7th semester of ECE with 4 backlogs?
  17. How to take M.Tech in Structural Engineering after completing B.Tech in Civil? List of the colleges or universities?
  18. How should I apply for a job in IT company after completing B.Tech Information Technology?
27th December 2016, 09:45 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which company can I get a job after having one backlog in B.Tech Civil Engineering?

The eligibility criteria to sit for companies coming for campus placement or off campus placement for Bachelor of technology graduates is that candidate must have secured minimum of 60% marks through studies. There must not be academic gap of more than two years between studies.

The third criteria is that candidate should not have any pending backlog at time of placement. You will have to clear backlog to become eligible for getting job in good company related to civil engineering. With backlog, you can apply for GATE exam and secure decent rank to get job in PSUs.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?