14th April 2011, 11:22 AM
surya2

Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?

hello sir i had completed my b.tech in 2010 in electrical branch, but i have 2 back logs..........if i complete tis backlogs will i will get a job r not ?and also i lost one year after engineering what should i want to do?

Related Questions:
  1. Backlogs and a year gap how bad will it affect my job opportunities?
  2. If I lie to the company about my backlogs then will it affect my chances during the interview?
  3. How to clear the backlogs in B.Tech after a year gap?
  4. Can I get a job in MNC’s after having 3 years gap in Education?
  5. Can I get a job if cleared all the 3 backlogs of Diploma in Computer Mechanical engineering?
  6. Will backlogs affect my job opportunities? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Will the 2 years of backlog affect my chances for getting a good job?
  8. Can I apply for job in Accenture having 3 backlogs in 3rd semester of Engineering?
  9. Will Backlogs affect the placements?
  10. Should I go for a job or higher studies after having few backlogs in 6th semester? Will the backlogs affect me for higher studies?
  11. Can I get job in IT Sector if secure 70% both in BCA and NIELIT Level-A having backlogs and academic gap?
  12. Am I eligible for Indian Navy if I had 1 backlog in previous semester of computer science and engineering? If my aggregate is 60% to 70% then can I apply for it? Would the backlogs affect my chances?
  13. In how many years can I clear the engineering backlogs?
  14. What are the various jobs which we can get being a back bencher and having 9 backlogs in B.Tech?
  15. Will I get a chance to attend campus interview if I had a year gap in final year?
  16. Can I get a job after 4 years in top companies? I am a 2nd year engineering CSE branch student
  17. Can I study M.Tech if having backlogs in 1st year of B.Tech? Will this affect at the time of getting job?
  18. Will backlogs affect my job prospect? -- [New]
30th May 2011, 05:20 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by surya2 View Post
hello sir i had completed my b.tech in 2010 in electrical branch, but i have 2 back logs..........if i complete tis backlogs will i will get a job r not ?and also i lost one year after engineering what should i want to do?
Definitely why not !!

Just clear your backlogs and apply for the jobs definitely with honest efforts you can end up with getting a very good job in your desired field.

Its easy for you to get a job but only one thing if you are expecting very high pay jobs then it may not be possible because of your mark sheets but this is not the permanent case

you can show your talent in work place and move on to top position with good speed than those who got job earlier than you.

all you need to develop is some skills which are very essential to work with colleagues.

i.e., the soft skills and inter personal skills are the most important traits one should have .

so concentrate on them and prove in your interviews you will definitely get placed in a good firm

all the very best

Regards

~A~
30th May 2011, 09:52 PM
miiky

Default Re: Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?

Obviously you will get job. It is true that some companies do not select backlog candidates(mainly high paying company)but if you show your talent in the workplace so,you will reach in a good position.
30th May 2011, 11:49 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: Will I get a job if I clear my backlogs in Electrical Engineering? Will the gap affect me if I lost 1 year after my engineering?

Yes, of course

it will not be a problem for most of the companies

as long as you prove to be good enough in

placement process, most companies will be happy to have you

Keep a good reason with you in case you are asked about

your yearback/backlogs.
31st May 2011, 12:15 AM
mandiv

hello
dear there is no such hard and fast rule that students with gap are not provided jobs
you just need to clear your subjects with good score plus you need to be high in technical skills and confidence with a recruiter mainly finds in any of the candidate
of course grades do affect but if you have all the skills with you , you will definitely find a good job...
all the best
5th August 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my engg in 2010 but i did not get job till now so plz tell me the answer if any company will ask this question why r u not got job?
6th August 2011, 12:56 AM
suchiii

Yes definitely you can get job after one year gap and after clearing Backlog,
companies hire students after completing Btech and gap with 1 or 2 year.
6th August 2011, 09:13 AM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have completed my engg in 2010 but i did not get job till now so plz tell me the answer if any company will ask this question why r u not got job?
hi...there are chances that they may surely ask the reason for you sitting idle for one year without doing any job and also its an very relevant question because if you would have don job even in some small company you could have an experiance of atleast one year which is very valuable in the construction industry because this is one of the few fields were more than marks and english speaking talent the exoeriance of the candidate is given more importance whether it is in small or large firms it does not matter to the interviewer but if you have some experiance you will surely have an edge when compared to the others ,
so what you should do is join some small comapny as soon as possible and keep looking for job in the big firms and as you get experiance of the job you will be surely hired by some big firm because in todays india there is great demand of experianced civil engineering proffessionals
31st August 2011, 10:51 AM
Unregistered

i have lost two consecutive years in my b.e. course and there is still a year left for me to pass my engineering. i have good percentage of marks till now in my engineering course. all i want to know that whether these two years which i have lost will make a big diifernce for me gettin recruited in placement?if yes then what are my chances to get a good job??
31st August 2011, 09:47 PM
rana2011
Banned

Obviously you will get job. It is true that some companies do not select backlog candidates(mainly high paying company)but if you show your talent in the workplace so,you will reach in a good position.

Paste!!
14th April 2013, 10:18 AM
Unregistered

sir i am doing b.tech, i was in 4th year but some prsnl problem i am not able to attend college whole yr, so do u this they gave me 2 years YB or year back. What is the effect of this on my career?
11th August 2014, 05:07 PM
Unregistered

I lost 3 years after graduation. Den I came back to my hometown and I'm pursuing bba.but I got back in one subject in 3rd otherwise my results were good in 1st and 2nd sem..I gave the back paper..but I doubt I'll clear it..will it affect my career
18th January 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 5backlogs in 1st sem alone n no backlogs further I hv cleared them all in 2nd sem cn I get job .......plz rply me ......plz Pl plz
18th January 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

I have 5backlogs in 1st sem alone n no backlogs further I hv cleared them all in 2nd sem cn I get job .......plz rply me ......plz Pl plz
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?