25th May 2016, 03:07 PM
Unregistered

Will I receive an Offer from Tech Mahindra having 69% in 12th even though I have been selected?

I got selected in Tech Mahindra on 6th march. The eligibility criteria to appear in the company's recruitment process was 70% in 12th class. However i got 69% and was the only one from college to sit for the recruitment process. Now there's a confusion if i'll receive an offer for the company or not. Plz help me if anyone has knowledge abt this issue?

31st May 2016, 07:11 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I receive an Offer from Tech Mahindra having 69% in 12th even though I have been selected?

Eligibility Criteria Required to get job in Tech Mahindra:

The minimum percentage required throughout the academics in order to appear in Tech Mahindra recruitment is "60% marks". I do not know where have you seen that the minimum percentage required in 12th Class is "70% marks". As far as my best knowledge is concerned, the minimum percentage throughout the academics is 60% marks in 10th Class, 60% marks in 12th Class and 60% marks in B.E/ B.Tech or whichever is applicable.

Important Note: As you said you got selected in Tech Mahindra means it indirectly says that you met the required eligibility criteria to sit in the Tech Mahindra. So this clearly says that you are eligible to get an Ofer letter from Tech Mahindra.
1st June 2016, 12:16 AM
samsung1992

Default Re: Will I receive an Offer from Tech Mahindra having 69% in 12th even though I have been selected?

There is nothing like 70% of the eligibility percentage for the tech mahindra company.
60% is the only minimum eligibility requirement ot sit in the campus interview.

Ok, just consider it for the time being that 705 is the eligibility criteria for the tech mahindra and you got 695, then how come they allowed you to appear in the Interview or the recruitment drive. they should have banned you then and there before the recruitment drive.

It means there is something wrong, so just check with the company HR for exact eligibility criteria.
1st June 2016, 12:30 AM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

If the percentage criteria is the main requirement o tech mahindra then you don't have chance to get an offer letter. Since it is all depends on the company recruitment only.You are saying that you are the only candidate to sit for the selection process.

So first thing you should confirm that whether it is off campus or on campus Interview.

There is a relaxation for on campus selection process when compared with of campus selection process.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?