24th February 2015, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?

Sir/Mam,
I have 87% marks in 10 class and 56% marks 12 class (PCM aggregate 51%).I have given my English and Physic 12 board exams and left others due to some reasons and next year I have given my board exams as a private candidate from CBSE board and scored above mentioned marks .Now I am doing B-tech from Electronics and communication branch. I want to know sir that since their is one year gap in completing 12 board exams will it affect any how in getting gobs and my percentages in 12 are too low But B-tech first year result is 70% and second year 78%.12 class gap and 12 class low percentage will affect my campus placement after completing my B-tech.Because sir someone has told me that 10 2 60% above marks are required to get campus placement and their should not be any gap in completing 12 board exams

28th February 2015, 01:07 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Will my 12th low marks and a year gap affect campus placements?

Yes, it's true that 12th marks do affect the campus placement in college cause most of the MNC companies coming for the placement will ask for 60% above marks throughout studies. The common eligibility criteria asked by the companies are as follows,

-> 60% above throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree.

-> No current backlogs.

-> Good technical and communication skills.

You don't have to worry on this as there are many small scale and startup type companies available who take in candidates based on there skills and talents and just by weighing with marks. So, ensure that you build up your technical skills and start applying for the jobs in smaller companies. CLICK HERE!! to know some of the openings for ECE freshers currently and start applying for them!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?