7th December 2015, 12:01 AM
Unregistered

Work in Maharashtra Tourism being in Chemical private company since 7 months after passing B.Tech in Chemical? Which type of work is there in Maharashtra tourism?

I have completed B.Tech. in Chemical branch from govt. collage with first class grade. Now I am doing job in a chemical pvt. company from last 7 months in Research & Development department. I want to join Maharashtra Tourism, and want to work there. Therefore I want your help. Please tell me, what can I do? How can I join you? Give me detail information about it like any exams or test. Which type of works is there? I am waiting for your valuable reply. Please revert as soon as early.
Thank you

15th July 2016, 03:27 PM
january2016

Default Re: Work in Maharashtra Tourism being in Chemical private company since 7 months after passing B.Tech in Chemical? Which type of work is there in Maharashtra tourism?

Yes, you can work in any of the company irrespective of your current company.
But, you have only 7 months of experience in your current company and if you want to leave your current company then they will also not release you from their company as you need to complete minimum of 1 year in your current company.

So, after completing 1 year you can apply to the Maharashtra Tourism by simply filling online form which is available on Maharashtra Tourism website itself.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?