15th March 2015, 01:55 AM
Unregistered

What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?

Is there any PRIVATE chemical company recruiting chemical engineers through GATE score??It would be helpful for people who just cleared GATE without very good percentile... My GATE score is 403/1000 (39.33 marks, rank 1925) in Chemical branch(CH). So will i be able to get in any private company with this score since PSUs are recruiting freshers only if their rank is below 300..

Related Questions:
  1. Any scope of chemical engineering in India? What is the salary of fresh chemical engineer?
  2. Job opportunities after B.Tech Chemical Engineering? Which are the companies hiring chemical engineers?
  3. Good private sector jobs for Chemical engineer?
  4. Good preparatory books for PSU exams recruiting chemical engineers? PSU's which recruit chemical engineers?
  5. ISRO entrance test for chemical engineers
  6. Where should I look for chemical engineering jobs? I have passed B.Tech in Chemical Engineering
  7. Best government jobs for Physically Handicapped Chemical Engineers?
  8. Scope of Chemical Engineering Branch in Future? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Difference between Petrochemical engineer and Petrolium engineering?
  10. Scope of Chemical Engineers? List of colleges offering PG in Chemical Engineering?
  11. List of available government jobs for chemical engineers? How to prepare for them?
  12. Benefits and scope of Chemical Engineering Diploma course for female candidate?
  13. List of Chemical related companies in Karnataka to do Summer Internship being a candidate pursuing 2nd year of Chemical Engineering?
  14. Which are the companies in India offering job interviews for recruitment of final year Chemical Engineers?
  15. What are the chemical engineering job opportunities?
  16. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  17. Is chemical engineering good for ladies? What is the starting salary for B.Tech chemical engineers
  18. List of Companies that provide Industrial Training for Electrical and Chemical Engineers?
13th June 2016, 05:37 PM
samsung1992

Default Re: What are the jobs for fresh chemical engineers available in private chemical companies?

No there are no any company who hire any of the candidate through their score or any theoretical knowledge.

Job is totally based on your work, experience and practical knowledge.

Theoretical knowledge is not going to help out any of the employee.
Therefore you must have seen that even after hiring the candidates are given training for certain period of time so that they can have some practical experience and then they are put into project.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?