7th January 2015, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it worth to do MS degree via Wirpo Wase when it's AICTE approved?

Hello to all;

I have joined Wipro Technologies as Wase Programmer from last 5 months. But our MS course is not yet started. As I heard that MS degree from BITS is not AICTE approved, So will it be beneficial for me to quit wipro's MS and try for some other master courses for my future????

Someone please help me out I am very confused ....

29th May 2016, 02:19 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it worth to do MS degree via Wirpo Wase when it's AICTE approved?

No, the fact which you have heard is completely false. BITS is a well recognized institute and its MS degree is well approved by AICTE and other competent authorities. Apart from Wipro there are many other companies who have tie-up with BITS and their employees pursue MS degree course in BITS. Hence, there is no need to quit Wipro. Your MS degree course will start soon as per business demand of Wipro. So, wait and pursue the course from Wipro as it will involve less expense.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?