10th September 2014, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Will I get job in USA and Visa having 23 dead history of arrears?

I have B.E mechanical 60% with 23 dead history of arrears can i able to get job for in usa and visa

29th May 2016, 01:28 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Will I get job in USA and Visa having 23 dead history of arrears?

You can definitely get a job in USA if :-

- You have cleared all your arrears and there are no pending arrears. There is no problem with the history of arrears as such info are not taken into consideration.

- You should have work permit from an employer in USA , otherwise you visa application will be revoked.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application? 9 25th December 2019 11:25 AM
For getting student Visa what will be minimum backlogs limits and percentage required? Whether a candidate have to submit Final certificate or Marksheets at time of getting Visa? 8 23rd July 2019 03:58 PM
Can I apply for student Visa to pursue M.S.(Advance Mechanical Engineering) in UK if post study work Visa is cancelled? 1 11th July 2014 12:49 PM
Is there any problem in immigration in visa in Kuwait since I have not yet received my Visa 10 20th December 2013 10:33 AM