12th December 2011, 10:10 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Foundation of Casualty Actuarial Science Part I paper is divided into two sections, A and B. In Sections A you will find around 7-8 questions, but you have to answer only 5. In Sections B you will get 5 questions, all long answer questions and you have to answer 3 from them. You will be getting 3 hours to answer all the eight questions and for this you will be awarded a maximum of 100 marks, 40 marks for section A and 60 marks for Section B. Long answer questions of Section B carries 20 marks each and each question of Section A carries 8 marks. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/actuarial-s...part-i-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation of casualty Actuarial Science, Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. IRDA, Insurance Institute of India, Foundation Of casualty Actuarial Science, Part 2 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. How to do graduation in Actuarial Science and what are the career prospect of this subject? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Annamalai University - P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Basics of Actuarial Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University-P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science-Advanced Topics in Actuarial Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Types of courses in Insurance Institute of Mumbai?
  8. Annamalai University- P.G. Diploma in Actuarial Science- Insurance and Annuities Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Am I eligible to do Actuarial science after completion of B.Com as under graduation course? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible to do Post graduation in Actuarial Science after completing BBA?
  11. Required Eligibility criteria to join Actuary course?
  12. Are there any colleges in Kerala having Actuarial Science course?
  13. How is the branch of MSc in Actuarial Science? Is MSc in this field worth it?
  14. Post graduation in actuarial science after graduation in B.A Economics? Details about entrance exams for actuarial science?
  15. Which are the colleges in India for M.Sc in Actuarial Science?
  16. What should i do after passing 12th with Actuarial Science
  17. How to apply for Actuarial Science with Eco(Hons) after scoring 100 marks in Maths in 12th? Can I opt for acturial science with B.Com(Hons)? List of colleges from where I can do Actuarial Science?
  18. How to get admission in BS(Actuarial Science) at University of Kalyani?
24th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

can i get last 5 years bsc Ist year economics honours and general subject question papers under calcutta university????
13th April 2012, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Actuarial Science Examination-Foundations of Casualty Actuarial Science-Part I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I am a United India Co. employee. I am not having any maths back ground. Already I have cleard 5 papers But this year another 1
added. But I am unable to write exam of foundation of acturial science. Those who are writing examination newly, better to add
this paper in addition. But old people who are already cleared five papers they may give option 1 more time ie upto May 2012. If
within this time limit if they have not cleared fellowship they may added 1 paper extra. Any possibility please give us one more
option to clear only one pending paper.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?