21st April 2012, 12:50 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General Essay (Paper I) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Considering that the Public Service Commission is one of the most important examinations in each and every state, it is not surprising that their paper seeks to test students’ on some basic issues pressing in the state. The General Essay paper of this course seeks to examine students on some very basic things like the female population and also certain important organizations that are crucial to the whole framework of the state and the country. Some of the important topics that are dealt with in this paper are Drought and its implications, the necessary steps taken by the Government in case of drought, reasons for decreasing female population in India and its solutions, Economic reforms, Structural reforms, prospects of growth in India, history of governance and politics, importance of Indo-US Nuclear Agreement, Achievements of organization like Indian Space Research organisation, SEZ in Andhra Pradesh and its pros and cons, etc. Students have to write 3 Essays, all of them carrying 50 marks. One essay must be selected from each of the 3 sections, all of which has 3 essays each. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers for your help.

Related Questions:
  1. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General English Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Previous year Question Papers of APPSC Group 2 Exam?
  3. Andhra Pradesh Publice Service Commission (APPSC) Group I-General History (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  4. When will I get the Polytechnic call letter?
  5. Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam- Social Studies Paper-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Sociology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam- Mathematics Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. IFS General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Madhya Pradesh Board Class 10 General English Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Maharashtra Public Service Commission, Assistant Public Prosecutor Group-A Exam Paper-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Eligibility criteria for APPSC(Andhra Pradesh) Group I and Group II entrance exam? Is my son eligible if he passed his intermediate with 57% and going for BCA graduation in Hyderabad?
  13. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission-General Studies (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  15. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Anthropology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission Group-2 Exam Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the syllabus of Gr 2? -- [New]
  18. Andhra Pradesh SSC Exam- Mathematics Paper-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?