27th March 2012, 05:32 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Satellite Remote Sensing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Annamalai University offers M.Sc. in Geoinfomatics course which is a specialization course of Mining engineering. In its masters course there is a subject called Satellite Remote Sensing paper which is a base subject of archeology. The question paper is a thoroughly technical and descriptive type. The topics covered in this paper are Optical satellite remote sensing in archeology, satellite remote sensing for cultural heritage documentation and management, palaeoenvironment and archeology. The concepts from remote sensing in archeology, image enhancement, pattern recognition and classification using VHR data, satellite based monitoring of archeological looting etc. are very much covered in the paper. The satellite data processing with its analysis and interpretation in the field of archeological applications needs to be thoroughly studied. As it is a subject in Masters Level, so answers to be written should be well explained with appropriate calculations and derivations and if necessary with proper diagram and labeling. In this paper you will find only 5 questions, but all of them have alternatives. 100 marks of this paper has been divided equally with each question carrying 20 marks. Below are attached some of the previous year’s questions paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Introduction to Earth Sciences Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Aerial Photography And Photogrammetry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Any E-Book for Remote Sensing Paper?
  4. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Information Technology Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Geographic Information, GIS Packages and Geoinformatics Applications Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Digital Image Processing Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geoinformatics (E.M) Earth Resources and Environmental Hazards Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  8. How to do M.Phil through distance learning in Ecotourism after doing MSc in remote sensing?
  9. Am I eligible for UGC NET exam after completing MSc in remote sensing
  10. Am I eligible for MSc in GIS Remot Sensing after graduating in Geography? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to do Ph.D in Remote sensing? I am a student of MSc
  12. How may I do a job? I've completed PG in geography and doing M.Sc in GIS and remote sensing from Nagaland university through correspondence
  13. Which are the universities offering masters in remote sensing and GIS in USA, Canada and Australia? I am doing B.E Geoinformatics -- [New]
  14. Annamalai University M.Sc in Electronic Science - Advanced Digital Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany, First Year: Microbiology, Plant pathology and Biological Techniques (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. How to get a job in MSc in GIS and Remote Sensing
  17. Annamalai University M.Sc in Geo-informatics (E.M) Statistical Methods and Computer Programming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Annamalai University M.Sc. Botany: Pteridology, Gymnosperms and Paleobotany Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?