25th March 2011, 08:34 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Entry Level-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Papers offers a maximum of one hundred marks with three hours time duration. There are two sections in this paper. There are 8 questions in total in which students have to attempt 6 questions only. 1st and 5th questions are compulsory whereas students have to answer 2 more questions from each section. Section 1 is of 60 marks with the division of 36 marks for the 1st question and 12 marks each for the remaining two. Section 2 is of 40 marks with 5th question containing 24 marks and rest two with 8 marks each. This paper and course is available both in Hindi and English as per the choice of students. Below are attached previous years question papers. For more details and information visit: http://entrance-exam.net/certificate...entals-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Business Mathematics and Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Certificate in Accounting Technicians (CAT) Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Organization and Management Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Can I get admission in ICWA after completing 12th?
  5. Procedure for doing internship in ICWAI? Fee structure for doing internship?
  6. The Institute of Company Secretaries of India, CS Foundation Basic Economics & Business Environment Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Duration of ICWAI? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I do CS with B.Com from Non college after passing 12th?
  9. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. What are the subjects available in company secretary entrance course?
  11. What is the fee structure for CA?
  12. Duration and Fee structure for ICWAI course? List of subjects under this course?
  13. Alagappa University Distance Education-BCA Degree Exam- Accounting Fundamentals Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  14. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. DOEACC B Level Course-Accounting and Financial Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Best college to join B.Com with CIMA in India? -- [New]
  17. How to join CS course after completing intermediate in commerce
  18. ICWAI inter fee structure and syllabus?
26th March 2011, 12:51 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

If i have to do icwa foundation exam in june give me details.
17th April 2011, 10:54 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Certificate in Accounting Technicians Foundation Course (Entry Level)-Part I Economics and Business Fundamentals Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

business statistics question paper old 2ndyear please
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?