19th February 2011, 12:29 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB3I2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The paper carries a maximum of eighty marks, in two sections, Section A and Section B. There are a total of thirty Objectives based question in the first section, and each carries a maximum of one marks. There are a total of six main questions in the second section and candidates have to answer all of them. The second section questions are Subjective or Long answer based. The time duration of the paper is three hours. Each of the main questions in the second section either carries nine or eight marks. Question in the paper have to be attempted in English langue. All of the questions have to be attempted, and no options are offered in the paper. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers. For more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/icfai-unive...-mb3i2-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. ICFAI Sikkim MBA papers of 4th semester? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. ICFAI University MBA Business Policy and Strategy (MB311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  5. ICFAI University MBA Business Economics – I (MB1B3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. ICFAI University MBA Advertising-Communications Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. ICFAI University MBA Central Banking and Commercial Banking (MB3G2B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. ICFAI University MBA Managerial Effectiveness – II (MB1A4) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. ICFAI University, MBA, Managerial Effectiveness – I (MB1A3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. ICFAI University, MBA, Money, Banking and Credit Management (MB3G1B) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. ICFAI University, MBA, Information Technology and Systems – I (MB1C3) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. What is the difference between Business Ethics and Corporate Governance? -- [New]
  14. ICFAI University, MBA, International Management II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. ICFAI University MBA Accounting for Decision Making II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. ICFAI University MBA Data Warehousing and Data Mining (MB3G1IT) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. ICFAI University MBA International Marketing (MB3H1M) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. ICFAI University MBA Integrated Case Studies (I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
12th May 2011, 06:43 PM
aryaregi

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB3I2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

please help me i want to previous year business ethics question paper
17th October 2012, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: ICFAI University MBA Business Ethics and Corporate Governance (MB3I2) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want to get exam paper of past years but not able to do that whenever i rgister for the same the message appears on screen that your username is already in use. now please tell me how can I download the aforesaid question paper?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?