29th June 2012, 01:23 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

NIOS Senior Secondary Exam- Painting Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The paper consists of 30 marks and there are two sections. All the questions are compulsory. The instructions clearly mention that 1 mark questions have to be answered in 15 words, 2 mark questions in 30 words and 3 and 4 mark questions must be answered in about 50 words. There is no specific number of questions for this paper and it depends on the marks allotted for the questions asked. Some important questions are: what do you know about terracotta from Indus Valley, discuss the style of Gandhara Buddhist sculpture, discuss the salient features of the “Trimurti” painting at Elephanta and the painting “Padmapani Bodhisattva” at Ajanta, discuss the evolution of the Bengal School of Art, describe the painting “Krishna waiting for Radha” of the Basholi school, explain how the sculpture of Nataraja enshrines the Hindu essence of life. Longer questions include the assessment of the role of Rabindranath Tagore in the formation of a new school of painting, short notes on: Phad painting, Warli Painting, Kalighat painting.

Related Questions:
  1. Courses available for a candidate who has secured 50% in Senior Secondary from NIOS Board?
  2. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary -Home Science (321) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary - Business Studies (319) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. National Institute of Open Schooling, Senior Secondary Exam-Computer Science (330) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Which course to study after passing NIOS senior secondary for a better future? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary History (315) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Geography (316) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Accountancy (320) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Can I start my graduation through BPP from IGNOU while preparing for senior secondary?
  10. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Word Processing (327) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. National Institute Of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Chemistry (313) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Can I get admission to study Higher Secondary in CBSE Board if pursuing Senior Secondary from NIOS?
  13. Can Kerela Government debar students with the secondary certificate of NIOS from their board of higher secondary? -- [New]
  14. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Math(311) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Failed in NIOS 12th and now can I take fresh admission in NIOS in other state?
  16. NIOS Secondary Exam-Bengali Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. National Institute of Open Schooling Senior Secondary Exam-Sociology (331) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Am I eligible for MBBS after doing senior secondary from NIOS?
27th September 2012, 02:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIOS Senior Secondary Exam- Painting Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i need all the three sets of senior secondary business studies board papers of April-May 2012
17th October 2012, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: NIOS Senior Secondary Exam- Painting Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

what are the main chapter in physics book 1 and book 2 please help me
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?