19th May 2011, 12:36 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

There are two sections in the question paper as Section A and Section B. the total marks that are to be offered in this paper are 100. Each section carries 50 marks. There are 8 questions in this paper. There are 4 of it in each section. The first question of the paper contains 20 marks. The remaining questions of the section carry 15 marks. The first question is objective type with one word answer and objective type with 4 options of which only one is the correct one. The question paper is required to be solved in the provided time limit of three hours. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/institute-o...adings-papers/

Related Questions:
  1. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Company Secretarial Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Securities Laws and Compliances Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Company Accounts Cost and Management Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Financial Treasury and Forex Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Program- Module II- Company Law Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module II Economic and Labour Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI), Professional Programme - Module II, Corporate Restructuring and Insolvency Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. What is the fee structure of CS registration? -- [New]
  9. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Due Diligence and Corporate Compliance Management Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I General and Commercial Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI), Professional Programme, Module III, Strategic Management Alliances and International Trade Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Institute of Company Secretaries of India(ICSI) Professional Programme - Module III Advanced Tax Laws and Practice Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Institute of Company Secretaries of India-Professional Programme - Module IV-Governance Business Ethics and Sustainability Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Foundation Program-Economics and Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. What are the main subjects in CS course? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How many groups do I have to pass for CS? How many subjects do I have to study?
  18. Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Executive Programme - Module I Tax Laws Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
20th May 2011, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want previous DU entrance exam question on polsc and international relation. Could you pleas send me.
21st May 2011, 04:19 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI) Professional Program - Module I, Drafting Appearances and Pleadings Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

elect. Forman exam question paper
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?