15th August 2012, 07:35 PM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination-General Studies Exam – Download previous Year’s Question Papers

The General Studies paper is conducted for a total of 150 marks. The examination questions as the name suggests are all based on the general knowledge and the current affairs of Jammu and Kashmir and the country India. All the questions are multiple choice questions with many variations on it. There is a question and there are four possible answers and the examinee has to tick the correct answer out of the four. The questions covered are from politics, government, sports, cinema, national awareness, music, songs. There are also questions based on mathematics which includes general mathematics with numbers. There are also general science, literature and history questions. Geography and social studies is also included under the umbrella of general knowledge. There are a total of 120 questions in the 150 marks paper. There are also questions like match the column and true and false based on the above subjects and topics.

Related Questions:
  1. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Agriculture-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination-General Studies Exam – Download previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Agriculture-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims)- Botany Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Anthropology-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [New]
  6. UPSC, Combined Medical Services Exam, Paper 1 (Code No. 1) General Ability, General Medicine & Paediatrics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. Karnataka Public Service Commission-General Studies (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  8. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination- Animal Husbandry & Veterinary Science Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  9. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Sociology (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?
  12. Indian Statistical Service Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Karnataka Public Service Commission, Zoology (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Karnataka Public Service Commission- Hindi (Paper I) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. How can I study for IPS officer in Dubai?
  16. Civil services General Studies Prelims Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Karnataka Public Service Commission, English Literature (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Karnataka Public Service Commission - Management (Paper II) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
16th August 2012, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination-General Studies Exam %u2013 Download previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

i am a 17 year old nair boy my father's dream was to make me an IPS officer..... so wht r the requirements i should take?(books for reference,etc...)
16th August 2012, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination-General Studies Exam %u2013 Download previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

What will be the best career option after 12th commerce ?..please help me
1st October 2013, 01:05 PM
SAHIB RAJA

Default Re: Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination-General Studies Exam – Download previous Year’s Question Papers

plz send me B.ED Papers jammu university for the year 2010-11 my email ID is [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?