22nd May 2012, 08:52 PM
Unregistered

When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?

When will the exam take place .plz tell me the criteria of selection...Dental Surgeon - Jammu & Kashmir Public Service Commission

Related Questions:
  1. How to get a government job after doing B.Com from DU and MBA from Symbiosis?
  2. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Agriculture-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. How many seats are vacant for Kashmir Administration Service in Jammu and Kashmir?
  4. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Prelims)- Botany Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  5. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Agriculture-II Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. What is the age criteria for in-service candidates for KAS exam in Jammu and Kashmir?
  7. Criteria for Jammu and Kashmir students for admission in PG course?
  8. Jammu and Kashmir Public Service Commission Combined Competitive Examination (Mains)- Anthropology-I Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Minimum percentage required for government jobs?
  10. How to apply for PCS exams while doing B.Com? What are the requirements?
  11. How to become a RTO being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year IT?
  12. Am I eligible for government job? I have done graduation(In commerce) and having B.Ed degree from Chhattisgarh
  13. Required qualification to become SI? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Whether 12th pass can sit for PSC exam? -- [New]
  15. How to get a job in Military Nursing? Can I apply for short service commission officers in Military Nursing
  16. Am I eligible for IAS exam after scoring 86.65% in both SSLC and PUC
  17. Scope of Post Graduation through Distance Education? Chances of getting appointed as a lecturer?
  18. How may I know the whole enterance procedure for Uttarakhand PCS exam?

18th December 2013, 05:52 PM
mc.dowells265

Default Re: When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?

Last date for receipt of form: 25/11/2013
Exam will be on: Last week of February 2014
the selection procedure is as follows;
JKPSC has invited applications from candidates for the preliminary written test and candidate getting through this test, will be called for mains examination.
Educational Qualification: For both services, candidates must be UG degree holders from a recognized university. Even, candidates who are appearing for the final examination on or before the last date of application for preliminary examination can apply for these positions.

Age: The minimum age limit is 21 years and the maximum age limit is 35 years.
Jammu within

20th January 2014, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When does the Jammu and Kashmir Public Service commission take place? What is the criteria for selection?

what is the % of disability for the PG entrance exam in kashmir
university?

1st August 2015, 12:59 PM
Unregistered

What percentage should have in Graduation for KASHMIR ADMINISTATIVE SERVICE exams?

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?