25th August 2012, 01:59 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Pune University Mechanical Engineering 4th Sem- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

Pune University Mechanical Engineering 4th Sem- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms-I Papers cover a wide variety of questions from topics like difference between machine and mechanism, what is meant by inversion of a kinematic chain, the various kinds of inversions of slider cranks, explication of linkage of mechanism and so on. Since this is an application based paper, the questions can also be asked from numerical and diagrams, students may be asked to draw circuits and diagrams and label them appropriately. Longer and more complex questions are asked from topics like what are the conditions for correct steering, degree of freedom in mechanism whose data are provided in the paper, explanation of diagrams like pantogram and so on. Thus Pune University Mechanical Engineering 4th Sem- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms-I Papers are quite scoring if approached in the correct way. The pattern followed is same as other papers i.e. you have to write 3 answers from each sections, each of them consisting of 6 question.

Related Questions:
  1. Anna University BE in Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th Sem-Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Pune University Production Engineering 4th Sem-Theory of Machines Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Thermal Engineering-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. Cochin University B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering-4th Sem Metallurgy And Material Science Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  5. Cochin Engineering B. Tech Electrical and Electronics Engineering 4th sem. Electrical Machines I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Pune University Mechanical Enginering 3rd Sem-Applied Thermodynamics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  7. PTU, B.Tech, Production Engineering, 3rd Sem.,-Theory of Machines(PE-207) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Mumbai University - BE in Mechanical Engineering - 7th Sem Business Process Reengineering Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  9. Mumbai University B.E in Chemical Engineering 4th Sem Fluid Flow Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electrical Engineering-5th Sem Electrical Machines-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Engineering Drawing (ED) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Sathyabama University- B. Tech in Civil Engineering-4th Sem Mechanics of Solids - II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Previous 5 to 10 years papers of B.Tech UPTU exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. University of Pune-BBA 4th Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem-Circuit Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Mumbai University-BE in Mechanical Engineering-7th Sem CAD/CAM & Finite Elements Analysis Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  17. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-IIIrd Sem Machine Drawing (6C0067) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Mumbai University, B.E in IT, 4th Sem., Principles of Communication Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
26th August 2012, 01:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Pune University Mechanical Engineering 4th Sem- Theory of Machines and Mechanisms-I Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

I interested in Aeronetical engenering(btech) plese say me pvt. Institute in india admission,fees, and % details
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?