31st August 2012, 09:06 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

PTU Diploma Course 1st Year- Engineering Drawing-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

In the course of engineering most of the things require a diagrammatic representation and hence its important to be thorough about the concepts and theories behind the drawing paper. Some of the topics are aligned and unidirectional system, a diagrammatic representation of them, the five different types of lines used in the engineering drawing, the purpose of the different types of lines, the different varieties of scales used, the different steps followed in the construction of scale, single stroke lettering, Isometric projection, ascenders and descenders, the difference between the two, drawing the side or frontal or tom view of an object given, diagrammatic practice of a vertically placed hexagonal prism, concepts of location dimensions and size dimensions, showcasing conventional breaks for different shapes through drawing, drawing an isometric view of a cylinder, round, rectangular, channel, pipe and rolled section, ways in which threaded holes, countersink holes, curves, angles, tapered surfaces can e proved to be dimensional.

Related Questions:
  1. PTU Diploma Course 1st Year- Engineering Drawing-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  2. PTU B.Tech 1st Year-Basic Electrical and Electronics Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  3. PTU MCA 1st Semester Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  4. PTU B.Tech 1st Sem-Engineering Chemistry Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  5. PTU BCA 1st Semester- Introduction to Information Technology (BC-101) Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Mumbai University, BE, 2nd Sem., Engineering Drawing (ED) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  7. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Pharmaceutical Analysis-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. PTU M.Tech in Production Engineering Metal Forming Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. PTU B.Tech Engineering Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. PTU, B.Tech, 1st Sem., Elements of Mechanical Engineering Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Cochin University, B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering, 3rd Sem., Machine Drawing (ME 303) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. PTU-B.Pharmacy 3rd Semester-Pharmaceutics-II (Unit operations-I including Engg. Drawing) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. PTU-B.Pharmacy 1st Semester-Remedial Mathematics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Sathyabama University B.E in Mechanical Engineering-IIIrd Sem Machine Drawing (6C0067) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. PTU, B.Tech., 1st Semester, Mathematics-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  16. PTU, B.Tech, Production Engineering, 3rd Sem.,-Thermal Engineering (PE-205) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. PTU, B.Pharmacy, 1st Semester, Pharmaceutical Chemistry-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Kuvempu University B.Sc 1st Year Chemistry Paper-I Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
2nd December 2013, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: PTU Diploma Course 1st Year- Engineering Drawing-I Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

I want diploma in civil engineering CED-1 (Civil engineering drawing-1) previous question papers pls urgent
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?