15th January 2011, 03:38 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Regional Mathematics Olympiad Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Regional Mathematics Olympiad is an entrance exam conducted in order to recruit potential candidates for the team which will represent the nation in International Mathematics Olympiad. The total duration of the question paper is three hours and contains about six to seven question in all. The paper represents question from section of mathematics including Algebra, Mensuration, Geometry, Trigonometry, etc. The paper contains long answer types based solutions to each of the question in the paper. Candidates are advised to follow a large number of Mock Based Question paper prior to undertake the test in order to secure a seat in the selected list. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/regional-ma...ympiad-papers/

Related Questions:
15th January 2011, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Regional Mathematics Olympiad Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

I want previous year question papers , so please send me the question papers at my mail i.e, [email protected].
thankyou
16th January 2011, 01:02 AM

Default Re: Regional Mathematics Olympiad Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

can i get the last year question papers of bhu msc maths entrance
16th January 2011, 12:39 PM
Unregistered

hi, i want 2010 question papers of maths
25th February 2011, 11:14 PM
Unregistered

i want application of olympaid exam
15th July 2011, 02:41 PM
Unregistered

Please inform me when regional mathemitcs olympiad 2011 will be held?
7th September 2011, 12:16 AM
Unregistered

Where i can get any model paper of Mathematics
15th September 2011, 06:12 PM
Unregistered

i need last year exam of maths
21st September 2011, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

i want to ask date on rmo is going to be held this year
23rd September 2011, 01:11 PM
Unregistered

Please provide previous 5 years question papers for PGT Physics.
4th October 2011, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i want to get question papers of last ten years of math olympiad
12th October 2011, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

i need maths olympiad sampleqestion papers of 2011
14th October 2011, 11:32 PM
Unregistered

maths olympaid question paper
15th October 2011, 08:45 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous years question papers
16th October 2011, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

which level of que. and how many que will be asked ? where can i get the solns. of past yrs que papers??
25th October 2011, 08:34 AM
Unregistered

i wnt ten years pap[r of RMO plz can u mail it to me at my account i.e. [email protected]
25th October 2011, 08:36 AM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: Regional Mathematics Olympiad Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please inform me when regional mathemitcs olympiad 2011 will be held?
it will b held on 4th dec.
1st November 2011, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

please provide previous 10 yrs question papers for RMO
11th November 2011, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

i need model papers of maths olympaid for grade1
1st December 2011, 11:43 PM
Unregistered

please help me
3rd December 2011, 10:37 AM
Unregistered

I AM STUDENT OF CLASS 11. HOW I WILL DOWNLOAD THE PREVIOUS YEAR'S QUESTIONS OF RMO ?
12th December 2011, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I want previous year question papers , so please send me the question papers at my mail i.e,[email protected]
Thank you
5th November 2012, 11:54 PM
Unregistered

[i want last 5 yrs question paper of maths olympiad for class one. pls mail me at [email protected]
31st December 2012, 02:48 AM
Unregistered

I am student of appearing class 12th student . I don't know that how can I fill form of olmpyid .please tell me about it
my imail id is - vikash2kumar123@gmail com
thank you
1st April 2013, 01:53 PM
sivam11

thank you for sharing the information, it is useful information of all our students
4th October 2013, 12:41 AM
Unregistered

please send me previous 5 years question papers with solutions at my mail [email protected]
Thank you
19th November 2013, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

I want question papers of last 10 years international mathematics Olympiad, please mail it to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?