29th August 2011, 12:53 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Indian National Astronomy Olympiad, Seniors Level Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

The Indian National Astronomy Olympiad, Seniors Level is considered to be amongst the most popular exams in India. Generally students from IIT’s are considered to get succeed in this exam. The paper includes a maximum of 150 marks and the time duration is two hours. The paper is divided in two separate sections. Both the sections are compulsory for each applicant. The first section deals with thirty questions which are of multiple types. The second section has a total of ten questions in which one should have to mark on multiple alternative answers. The students need to remember one thing that one every wrong answer there is a penalty of 1 mark. Below are attached some of the previous years question papers and for more information and details visit: http://entrance-exam.net/indian-national-astronomy-olympiad-seniors-level-question-papers/
7th November 2011, 10:49 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian National Astronomy Olympiad, Seniors Level Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

good collection. could be greatly appreciated
14th November 2011, 06:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Indian National Astronomy Olympiad, Seniors Level Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers

i want know about astronomy exams from which date
4th July 2012, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

i have done B.Sc with physics honours(1999). i have also completed my M.C.A(2004). i am interested in astronomy and astrophysics. i am 35 years old. i am keenly interested in making my career in the above field. please help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?