2nd September 2012, 12:03 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper II (Kinetic Theory and Thermodynamics) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Kinetic theory and thermodynamics paper is part of the Physics paper that deals with classic study of processes that deal with thermal operations. The questions will contain several topics such as the collective material variables considered during thermal operations and the use of macroscopic in the process. There will also be special stress provided to basic concepts like the Law of Thermodynamics and their relevant features. A detailed study is advised to the students since most questions revolve around this Law. There will also be questions on microscopic derivations of the dynamic foundations within thermodynamics. This will be based on the atomic and molecular nature of the natural world. On a more specific level, the laws concerned are the first second and third laws along with the applications as well as the consequences. The paper can contain questions on the open systems and chemical potential. Kinetic Theory of Gas is also important for this paper.

Related Questions:
  1. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper I (Mechanics and Properties of Matter) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University B.Sc Part I- Physics Paper III (Optics and Laser) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Problem Solving Using C++ Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  4. Can I improve my marks after completion of degree of B.Com after 4 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Computer Organization Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  6. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (Final Prof. Part-I) E.N.T. Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Paper
  7. Nalanda Open University MA in Economics-Part II-Economics Theory (Paper IX) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  8. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University- M.sc in Maths 1st Year Topology-I Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers -- [New]
  9. Delhi University, M. Sc, Operational Research 1st Year Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  10. Vardhaman Mahaveer University, B.Com - Micro Economic Theory (EC-01) Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  11. Biju Patnaik University of Technology-B.Tech Second Semester Exam, Thermodynamics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  12. Sant Gadge Baba Amravati University MCA 1st Sem- Principles of Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  13. Madurai Kamraj University, M.Sc. In Physics, Electromagnetic Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. Gujarat University, Diploma In Yoga Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Madurai Kamraj University, M. Sc in Physics, Quantum Theory Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Gujarat University, Masters In Journalism Science Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. Baba Farid University of Health Sciences- M.B.B.S. (1st Prof.) Anatomy-A Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. Baba Farid University B.H.M.S 1st Prof. Anatomy-B Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?