29th April 2012, 10:06 AM
neeraj_m
Senior Member+++++

University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 2-Financial Markets in India Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers

The Financial Markets in India paper is designed to provide students with a clear view of the emerging status of the India as a developed nation, focusing on its economic growth and emerging markets. The topics thus covered in this paper are all directed towards understanding the current scenario of the country’s economic position. The emergence and growth of capital markets, the role of the NBFCs in India, role and implications of credit rating, the history of free market trading in the country, the economic necessities imposed on the emergence of capital markets, the functions of the Reserve Bank of India, the types and role of treasure bills and their relationship with liquidity are some of the topics on which questions might be expected. The nature of the questions will depend on the depth and comprehensiveness with which the topics have been taught while the course is in progress. The paper can be scoring if the student understands concepts well. In this paper questions are very descriptive type and have 25 marks weightage and thus total 4 questions will make 100 marks. Attempt 2 questions each from section I and section II. Below are attached some of the previous year’s question papers.

Related Questions:
  1. University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 1-Commercial Banking Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  2. University of Mumbai Commerce - Business Management MCom Part 2 Entrepreneurship Management Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  3. What can I do after passing 12th in commerce?
  4. Last years Mumbai University M.Com part I banking and finance question papers?
  5. How to apply for Customs after B.Sc?
  6. Institute of Actuaries Of India-Subject CT2 - Finance and Financial Reporting Exam - Download Previous Year's Question Papers
  7. Best courses after 12th (commerce)? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Which are the good commerce colleges in Navi Mumbai Maharashtra? What are the prospects for me after scoring 67.2% in 12th commerce CBSE? Which one is better Banking and Insurance or Financial Markets? Which are the good coaching institutes?
  9. Department of Pre-University Education Karnataka (PUE Board) Economics Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. What can I do after passing 12th in Arts stream for IAS?
  11. Kuvempu University BBM First Year-Financial Accounting Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  12. Madurai Kamraj University, B.A. In Economics, Money, Banking And Public Finance Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  13. Mumbai University, B.Com, Accounting and Finance, 2nd Year, Business Economics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  14. How to do M.Com before going for MBA? I have completed BCAF from Mumbai University
  15. CBSE Class 12 Introduction to Financial Markets-II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  16. Finance related diploma courses for B.Tech(ECE) student in Mumbai? -- [New]
  17. TNOU MBA Degree/PGDITM-E-Commerce (MSP-83) Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  18. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Financial Markets Practice-Equity Derivatives Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
9th May 2012, 03:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 2-Financial Markets in India Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

is mcom part 2 paper pattern & syllablus of Taxation is changed Or there is two diff question papers for correspondent & college student
19th May 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: University of Mumbai-Commerce Banking and Finance MCom Part 2-Financial Markets in India Exam %u2013 Download Previous Year%u2019s Question Papers

CAN I KNOW THE EXACT DATES OF EXAMINATION FEE FOR OCTOBER 2012
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?